Motown Hero/Saint's WWE 2k20 Signatures and Finishers

Motown Saint

Anyway, I was thinking of adding ringside signatures and finishers to each superstar. Would this be welcomed addition for everybody?

Sounds like an excellent idea... I'd welcome those additions.

Also - great job on all that you've done so far! :applause:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, I was thinking of adding ringside signatures and finishers to each superstar. Would this be welcomed addition for everybody?

Sounds like an excellent idea... I'd welcome those additions.

Also - great job on all that you've done so far! :applause:

Thank you, NegativeCreep. I know what I do isn't as extravagant as what BhangraMan and Defract, or even Ryee and Righteous or Sandow, but I'm happy that it helps out the community. If I'm able to help out at least one person, then I've done my job well.

I know how the internet work's it just I have nothing better to do accept watch YouTube go on Twitter Facebook and Instagram

And I am grateful I just don't have anything better to do accept do all that stuff and hang on my PS4 I'm a weird kid I hate going outside I'm really only doing this because that joker movie was so good it makes me want chaos

I'm still getting used to being cooped up the house I have friends we just never go to there house I forgot how to act in front of people but I'm normally an asshole on the internet like I am in real life but I won't be just for you I'm surprised Twitter I have already gotten suppened for a week but I don't feel like that happening here so I will do it just for you

just look up WWE 2k19 predictions and other stuff Motown

Personally I think you need to back off, and leave Motown alone its not easy doing this I did this at one point, just be grateful it has nothing to do with your autism or your depression,you dont know how the internet works maybe school should teach how its works, cause I have mental health issues, but that doesnt mean you need to be a dick imagine you doing this and remembering wrestling move names and having some smart ass grammar checking you I would be pissed off aswell, so be grateful or leave or get banned for spamming its your choice.
Thank you, Mizalike. I appreciate it man. I mean, I deal with mental health issues too, but I know how to deal with them, and I also know how to be respectful towards others.

Also, WOW-Women of Wrestling will be added along with Impact Wrestling

Yeah ringside finishers would be a great edition.

Not yet because I've been working on my custom caws, but when I start an AEW save on my alternate profile it'll help immensely. I dont have cable so I cant really watch AEW to stay informed so your work is invaluable!

Not yet because I've been working on my custom caws, but when I start an AEW save on my alternate profile it'll help immensely. I dont have cable so I cant really watch AEW to stay informed so your work is invaluable!

Thank you for saying that. I know what it's like not having cable. Thank goodness for YouTube.

Does anybody know what the TJP Clutch is called now?

Hey Motown. I just wanna say thanks for doing what you do. This list has helped not only many but many others. I've used your signatures and finishers since last year and I know you put in alot of work on doing this. Thank you.

Hey Motown. I just wanna say thanks for doing what you do. This list has helped not only many but many others. I've used your signatures and finishers since last year and I know you put in alot of work on doing this. Thank you.

I appreciate that PARKER. Do they have a good flow to them? I always make sure that each signature flows well with the finisher(something I learned from Rewmac). I'm just happy everybody gets a good use out of them.

Anyway, I posted most of WOW-Women of Wrestling, and most of the Impact. I'll try to get it all done before Christmas, and New Japan should be posted after that.

Thank you for saying that. I know what it's like not having cable. Thank goodness for YouTube.

It's called Inverted Cloverleaf now. Don't know why it is but it is. Lol.

It's called Inverted Cloverleaf now. Don't know why it is but it is. Lol.

Yeah. It's weird. Meanwhile, Rhea Ripley's finish is called Hanging Cloverleaf.

Thank you for including the singles finishers of everyone.

Would it be possible for you also include the tag team finishers of the tag teams as well and if their tag team finisher isn't in 2K20 then what would be the best replacement tag team finisher to use for them?

E.g. Ethan Page's and Josh Alexander's tag team finisher (which has been described as a Burning Hammer Spinebuster combo or a Assisted Spinebuster) as The North.

Since you are doing NWA which is available to watch on YouTube are there any plan to also add MLW (Major League Wrestling) as well considering that MLW just like NWA is available to watch on YouTube?

Yes, Taurus. I will be adding MLW along with NJPW. And I will also add tag team finishers.

And as for The North's finisher, I will find a suitable replacement for the Loch Ness Lowdown(that's what they called it in PWG). And I will finish up NWA very soon.

Millie McKenzie is NXTUK alumni as she currently wrestles for Sendai Girls and she also rejected a WWE contract according to an article on Superluchas back in June 2019.

Aiden English I would consider moving to 205 Live (which would make him fall under NXT's Other on-air personnel) since he hasn't wrestled since 2018 except at a Worlds Collide event in April 2019 (his last match on the SmackDown brand was against Rusev in October 2018) and he currently does color commentary for 205 Live.

Joaquin Wilde should be after Jaxson Ryker (as "Jo" comes after "Ja") and before Johnny Gargano.

Tony Nese should be after Tommaso Ciampa.

The Brian Kendrick should be after Bobby Fish and before Bronson Reed.

Marcel Barthel is part of the NXTUK roster by way of matches and him being in NXTUK's Imperium faction even though he is listed as being on the NXT roster on WWE's website (which also still lists Lana as a SmackDown Superstar even though Lana, Lashley and Rusev are all part of Raw. Lana has been Raw since September 2019 when the Lana vs Rusev storyline started). On the NXT roster however, Marcel Barthel should be after Lio Rush and before Matt Riddle.

Kylie Rae is AEW's only alumni.

Missing from the list on the WWE side are:

Raw

Kairi Sane (the other half of The Kabuki Warriors and the only person missing from the Raw's list)

NXT/205 Live:

Arturo Ruas (formerly known as Adrian Jaoude)

Damian Priest (formerly known as Punishment Martínez)

Dexter Lumis (formerly known Samuel Shaw)

Fandango

Io Shirah

Killian Dain

Mansoor

Samir Singh

Sunir Singh

Tyler Breeze

Xia Li

NXTUK:

A-Kid

Ilja Dragunov

Mark Coffey

Noam Dar

Sam Gradwell

Saxon Huxley

Millie McKenzie is NXTUK alumni as she currently wrestles for Sendai Girls and she also rejected a WWE contract according to an article on Superluchas back in June 2019.

Aiden English I would consider moving to 205 Live (which would make him fall under NXT's Other on-air personnel) since he hasn't wrestled since 2018 except at a Worlds Collide event in April 2019 (his last match on the SmackDown brand was against Rusev in October 2018) and he currently does color commentary for 205 Live.

Joaquin Wilde should be after Jaxson Ryker (as "Jo" comes after "Ja") and before Johnny Gargano.

Tony Nese should be after Tommaso Ciampa.

The Brian Kendrick should be after Bobby Fish and before Bronson Reed.

Marcel Barthel is part of the NXTUK roster by way of matches and him being in NXTUK's Imperium faction even though he is listed as being on the NXT roster on WWE's website (which also still lists Lana as a SmackDown Superstar even though Lana, Lashley and Rusev are all part of Raw. Lana has been Raw since September 2019 when the Lana vs Rusev storyline started). On the NXT roster however, Marcel Barthel should be after Lio Rush and before Matt Riddle.

Kylie Rae is AEW's only alumni.

Missing from the list on the WWE side are:

Raw

Kairi Sane (the other half of The Kabuki Warriors and the only person missing from the Raw's list)

NXT/205 Live:

Arturo Ruas (formerly known as Adrian Jaoude)

Damian Priest (formerly known as Punishment Martínez)

Dexter Lumis (formerly known Samuel Shaw)

Fandango

Io Shirah

Killian Dain

Mansoor

Samir Singh

Sunir Singh

Tyler Breeze

Xia Li

NXTUK:

A-Kid

Ilja Dragunov

Mark Coffey

Noam Dar

Sam Gradwell

Saxon Huxley

My apologies for forgetting to add them. Somehow I forgot Sane, and I will add the other superstars soon. At least you're not like that WWE predictions. That dude was annoying.

Merry Christmas everybody. Hopefully, you all had a peaceful day with your loved ones.

Are these current rosters? I didn't realize RVD, Shamrock, and Petey were in Impact. Hell of a list. It's coming along quite nicely

Yes it's current, WNX. RVD is in a rivalry with Rhino, Ken Shamrock is appearing part time, and Petey wrestles on occasion. Plus, I checked the official website for the roster, and then copy it here.

You can put Yes Lock 1 or 2 back into finishers

I was about to do that, Jeb. Thank you.

NWA and New Japan posted. I hope you all enjoy these as it took until 5AM to get them done due to the site being a major pain in the butt. Anyway, I hope you like them. Any ideas what to post next?

Archived