Motown Hero/Saint's WWE 2k20 Signatures and Finishers

Motown Saint

And you made a mistake for Luke gallows there is no superkick 12 in the game

I mean at least u can look on aew you have 13 more stars for sd you might want to remove Harper he's been released same with sin Cara and konner and Viktor

This is the last request from me do funhouse bray

Check again. I've already done that. As for Gallows, it was a simple typo. And I already added Funhouse Bray Wyatt.
congrats your almost done with sd
Thanks. My apologies for taking so long. It's just they renamed some moves, and changed some numbers. I will get it done though.
oh yeah I forgot can you add the number for which phenomenal forearm to use and you meant by rope hung ddt by spike dtt 2 right Jesus not to long ago we talked you got sd done so quick

what do you mean by neck snap that i know of its a head wrench

That's the name of the move. By the way, how did you find out about this list? And what made you interested in this thing?
I just look the site before I had a account I was looking up john Morrison's moveset and I found your 2k19 list

Okay. And how did John Morrison lead to you finding this one? Has it been helpful at all? By the way, why is it that all your posts are in my topic? It's creepy.

I mean at least u can look on aew you have 13 more stars for sd you might want to remove Harper he's been released same with sin Cara and konner and Viktor

Check again. I've already done that. As for Gallows, it was a simple typo. And I already added Funhouse Bray Wyatt.
Thanks. My apologies for taking so long. It's just they renamed some moves, and changed some numbers. I will get it done though.
oh yeah I forgot can you add the number for which phenomenal forearm to use and you meant by rope hung ddt by spike dtt 2 right Jesus not to long ago we talked you got sd done so quick

That's the name of the move. By the way, how did you find out about this list? And what made you interested in this thing?
I just look the site before I had a account I was looking up john Morrison's moveset and I found your 2k19 list everything but can you add john Morrison's moveset

I'll add John Morrison when he makes his return. Until then, no.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just look the site before I had a account I was looking up john Morrison's moveset and I found your 2k19 list
Okay. And how did John Morrison lead to you finding this one? Has it been helpful at all? By the way, why is it that all your posts are in my topic? It's creepy.

I just look the site before I had a account I was looking up john Morrison's moveset and I found your 2k19 list everything but can you add john Morrison's moveset
ok he is gonna make his return soon but what did you mean by rope hung ddt 2 for orton

AEW should be completely posted soon

ok he is gonna make his return soon but what did you mean by rope hung ddt 2 for orton

Will you just shut the heck up?! Enough with your stupid requests! I don't know who the heck you are, or where you're from, but quit replying to this topic! You don't like the way I write certain move? Too freaking bad! By the way, why did you put me as credit for something?! I don't remember doing a freaking thing for you. Do me a favor and go screw yourself. Go find someone else to help you. Because you're not getting help from me anymore.

And I do like the way you put them it's just that there's retarded people in this world and I'm trying to help them out it's not like everybody on here watchs WWE or the indies and some people might get confused I care about others your lucky I'm not saying this in person because I'm a complete asshole in Person

But just your the only person I know of It's like my 3rd day I'm still learning the basics of how this site works

You know what fine *Censored* you

If you want to be an asshole just because I need a couple requests to make a video

For my YouTube channel what If there on a ppv think about that

And I do like the way you put them it's just that there's retarded people in this world and I'm trying to help them out it's not like everybody on here watchs WWE or the indies and some people might get confused I care about others your lucky I'm not saying this in person because I'm a complete asshole in Person

But just your the only person I know of It's like my 3rd day I'm still learning the basics of how this site works

You know what fine *Censored* you

If you want to be an asshole just because I need a couple requests to make a video

For my YouTube channel what If there on a ppv think about that

Not only is this not *censored*ing cool to say, it's also seemingly ironic.

You don't need to know how the basics of this forum work in order to talk to others like a normal person.

I'm not a normal person I have autism

I do not have a diease for all the dumb people I have a gift and I really have like 16 friends in person I'm like invisible to people in person I have friends online but in person nobody gives a *Censored* in this world about what we do

yeah well im like a 9th grader in high school im just trying to act like a normal high school even though i shoulud bs a higher level am smart and im in a depresstion because i have to be in a public school its bullshut but when i get homeschooled i will be out of my depresstion because i ever has a good day at school it is shit yes im one of those people who become an asshole when depressed

whuich is basicly eveyday ot includeing weekends/breaks

so this is just be being in a depression

not being an asshole just a deppresstion

im kinda still in the depresstion so just wait a while

to be honest I'm kinda out of the depression so I will stop be being an asshole until I get depressed ok so I'm sorry mate I was just In a depression for a while just when I'm an asshole I'm depressed so just maybe try to help me out of the depression ok

just anybody try to motown you cause your the only person who i really talk to on here thank you

just anybody try to motown you cause your the only person who i really talk to on here thank you

Just take it easy on yourself man. Motown was able to help you with most of your requests and it's cool that you discovered this site through this section, all of us have lives outside of WWE games and this forum though so we can't always get to whatever requests there may be and/or pay attention to everything at once. I hope you're able to find resources and people to talk to about your condition, it must be very hard to deal with by yourself in high school.

Holy smokes. What the heck happened? I'm away for a day, and all heck breaks loose.

Look, I wasn't trying to be a jerk or anything, it's just that I have other obligations than playing this game. Like Jeb said, we all have lives outside of playing video games. I tried getting most of them, but you need to learn to be patient.

Also, you need to work on your manners. Not once did you say please or thank you. Plus, it's annoying to spam someone's topic. My apologies for what you're going through. Trust me, I've been there. Also, never use the R-Word again. Like the N-Word, it should never been used by anyone. Especially in 2019.

Anyway, AEW has been posted. It was a pain trying to find matches for Andy Williams, and I know I forgot to put the sigs for Sadie Gibbs. Granted, she's still pretty green in the ring, and I didn't want to put some basic move as a sig.

Impact Wrestling will be added on Friday or Saturday.

Thanks for all of the hard work, can't wait to update all of the sigs & finishers in my game after work today.

You're welcome dude. Oh, I forgot to mention that for Brandon Cutler, you could replace the Enzugiri with to something closer to the Gamigiri that he does.

Also, I just realized I forgot to put Kushida in the NXT section. I fix that, and have Impact ready for the weekend.

I will if he does. Just lighten up on the requests, alright? It's the holidays, and I have other things to do.

Ok am I won't say the r word like it's the n word

And if sheamus does change his finisher/sigs will you update it

I think you spelled nevermind just. Thought you spelled coup de grace wrong sorry I'm not being rude it just that some people don't understand what you mean by coup de grace

That's the name of Finn Bálor's finish. It should be easy to understand. Sheesh, what kind of people don't understand that?

Ok am I won't say the r word like it's the n word

And if sheamus does change his finisher/sigs will you update it

I think you spelled nevermind just. Thought you spelled coup de grace wrong sorry I'm not being rude it just that some people don't understand what you mean by coup de grace

Everyone knows what he means by coup de grace. This is a wrestling forum. Leave the dude alone.

Dude, chill. I doubt he wants his topic being full of your nonsensical posts. People who play these games know what he means. The game changes the names of moves every other year. Hell, I still call things by their SYM names. Just, chill out and be cool, don't be an A-hole, don't be an annoyance, just appreciate the content you're being given.

Dude, chill. I doubt he wants his topic being full of your nonsensical posts. People who play these games know what he means. The game changes the names of moves every other year. Hell, I still call things by their SYM names. Just, chill out and be cool, don't be an A-hole, don't be an annoyance, just appreciate the content you're being given.

Thank you, ThreeG and Creepia. Honestly, I don't know where this dude came from. I don't even know if he actually has a YouTube channel. I mean I do this as a way to help out the community, and to carry on the tradition that Spudimus Prime, Eclipse, Mizalike, and Sandow kept for the longest time. Even though I've been with the forum for only a year, I was a long time guest that learned how to be respectful and polite to members on this forum. And I remember guys like Dr Vries, NoModder, Ruiadri, and The Knight being bombarded by requests, and I'm sure it annoyed the heck out of them.

Look, I'm just happy that some find this helpful, but people like WWE predictions need to understand that you don't go and spam a person's topic.

Anyway, I have Impact almost ready to be posted. NJPW or Progress will be after that.

just look up WWE 2k19 predictions and other stuff Motown

Personally I think you need to back off, and leave Motown alone its not easy doing this I did this at one point, just be grateful it has nothing to do with your autism or your depression,you dont know how the internet works maybe school should teach how its works, cause I have mental health issues, but that doesnt mean you need to be a dick imagine you doing this and remembering wrestling move names and having some smart ass grammar checking you I would be pissed off aswell, so be grateful or leave or get banned for spamming its your choice.

just look up WWE 2k19 predictions and other stuff Motown

Personally I think you need to back off, and leave Motown alone its not easy doing this I did this at one point, just be grateful it has nothing to do with your autism or your depression,you dont know how the internet works maybe school should teach how its works, cause I have mental health issues, but that doesnt mean you need to be a dick imagine you doing this and remembering wrestling move names and having some smart ass grammar checking you I would be pissed off aswell, so be grateful or leave or get banned for spamming its your choice.

Thank you, Mizalike. I appreciate it man. I mean, I deal with mental health issues too, but I know how to deal with them, and I also know how to be respectful towards others.

Anyway, I was thinking of adding ringside signatures and finishers to each superstar. Would this be welcomed addition for everybody?

Also, WOW-Women of Wrestling will be added along with Impact Wrestling

Archived