Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Brokebottle

BPW's Talent Raid 2K20

Brandon X as he is currently in my game is sporting two attires, his black and white with red hair attire that I created this year (you can find pictures on my thread of course), and an inverted version with a "Bulletproof" tag line and nickname, which has pictures on the last page. Not sure how long ago you got the one you're using but if you want to upgrade his attires, let me know and i'll upload the current version and send you his logos that end up not working via PM if necessary.

God any time I try to do anything with this game though it just leaves me frustrated.

I know the feeling that is why I took a break for now lol if the new game is better we will be back though with season 4 

On 11/8/2020 at 7:55 PM, Brokebottle said:

I know the feeling that is why I took a break for now lol if the new game is better we will be back though with season 4 

I wonder how long WWE 2K19 will be free on PS Now for? Have you thought about going back to that?