BPW's Talent Raid 2K20

Brokebottle

On 6/18/2020 at 10:47 PM, P1styles88 said:

Hey bro, how did you get your arena during the rumble?

I noticed that too. I had just thought that was one of the few things that they actually fixed. That or the game glitched into doing something right.

19 minutes ago, Brokebottle said:

Also stream is delayed today will try to stream at 5 pm est

And the reason I check the thread today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Seanpman1893 @BrandonX its all good guys streams have been going well sorry your guys haven t been in it much but October 6th is Go for broke make sure you are there. Also new job so start time for streams are at 5pm est. @Rekka_N0_Ryo will get him situated when I get home. Thanks guys so much 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@P1styles88 Thanks so much If you have alternate attires let me me. 

@Rekka_No_Ryo @BrandonX @Seanpman1893 @MikeM @sharpe2803you guys too 

Match card for GFB

-Ken Yamamoto vs Danny Acton vs Braxton *Extreme Rules Match*

-Lee & Even Wilson vs Amber Mitchell & Brandon X *Mixed Tag Match*

-El Loco's OPEN Challenge

-Killer K & Johnny Holloway vs Mike Willis & Rob Rush [BPW Tag Team Titles match] * Tornado Tag titles*

-Brooklyn & Gabriella vs Crystal & Gia [BPW Women's Tag Team Titles match] *Double feature*

-Brooklyn vs Gia [BPW Women's Title match] *Double feature*

-Connor Morgan vs Knightmare [BPW Internet Title match]

-*Regina Elimination Chamber*  Verity vs Lori Braddock vs BeBe vs Briana vs Alexia Adams vs Gauge Williams 

-*Rex Elimination Chamber* Erik Magnusson vs Edward Harrington vs Keith Anderson vs Adrian Cutter vs Gorial vs Roy Knight 

- Skull vs Mike Edwards [BPW World Title match] *Main Event* 

On 10/6/2020 at 4:07 PM, P1styles88 said:

Hey what happened to your twitch channel?

It had to be fade away and classify itself as obsolete. Really it just went on break until the new 2K where he wants to relaunch it with new features. The show and channel probably will get a new name as well. At least I think that is the last plan he told me.

7 hours ago, MikeM said:

Meh, I guess Mike Edwards had to put SOMEONE over eventually ?

Every company gets one. He did it once and ended the series as champion.

Oh yeah lol my bad i didnt say it here. Yeah I m rebranding my channel but 2k will come back when the game comes out. Thanks X for the history I m saving it when I get home. I want to try to make some other content and give content creation a real try so I rebranded. BPW will be back if the new game is any good. 

On 10/11/2020 at 12:30 AM, X-zero said:

Every company gets one. He did it once and ended the series as champion.

I misunderstood that rankings table, I assumed the top ranked guy was the Champion (El Loco). By the way that was "fake" arrogance - in character with Edwards' attitude. I'm thinking of him being a more "RVD" self assured babyface.

Anyway thanks to Brokebottle for giving us a canvas to showcase our creations. Hopefully it shall return in 2k22. Although have you considered going back to 2k19 now it's on PSPlus?

3 hours ago, MikeM said:

I misunderstood that rankings table, I assumed the top ranked guy was the Champion (El Loco). By the way that was "fake" arrogance - in character with Edwards' attitude. I'm thinking of him being a more "RVD" self assured babyface.

Anyway thanks to Brokebottle for giving us a canvas to showcase our creations. Hopefully it shall return in 2k22. Although have you considered going back to 2k19 now it's on PSPlus?

Yeah it was how well they did over 4 years.

And all of Mike Edwards days as world champion happened in year 4 so if it was a current rankings/power rankings then he would most likely be at the top.

I probably should have made some type of symbol who ended the show as champion to show they didn't actually lose the title.

Archived