BPW's Talent Raid 2K20

Brokebottle

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I re uploaded Gary and Ivan, hopefully the logos on Ivans first attire and Gary's tattoos will show for you this time. Type in RNR or BPW to find them.

Gary's tattoo still didn't show and I was there for the whole downloading and switching out for the one with the new tatttoo.

ffs. Ok. Gary's missing tattoos as seen on the posed screenshot and possibly entrance attire.

https://ibb.co/M9RMH0y (left arm tattoo)

https://ibb.co/3Crw67m (left shoulder tattoo)

let me know if Gary's side tattoos are missing. The right one should be this samurai and left one should be some words where charlotte has hers on her side.

The game hasn't crashed on me for two whole hours!

By the end of the week I will finally have Pan & Shannon done!

Just remember to save often like every 5 to 10 minutes cause the slightest thing can make the game crash.

Experienced that when I tried to import a custom attire lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 6:28 PM, LEGION said:

The game hasn't crashed on me for two whole hours!

By the end of the week I will finally have Pan & Shannon done!

lol

this week, for sure. My PS4 is finally working again and I only have Shannon's moveset left to do

8 minutes ago, LEGION said:

lol

this week, for sure. My PS4 is finally working again and I only have Shannon's moveset left to do

Glad you almost at finish line. But you know this is the game that probably made your PS4 sick.

1 hour ago, P1styles88 said:

Hey bro, if you ever want a compilation done of the promotion let me know. Here's my latest with my promotion

Back in the day I use to have a stable named Project X that wore green and black too

@LEGIONlol yeah this site was down for me for awhile. It will be awesome to have them back but don't let the game kill your ps4. And thanks @P1styles88 I would have to get some clips together usually don't save any. @X-zero whenever you want to check that girl out let me know. Also I know the name of the next special event.  @Rekka_N0_Ryo i will check Gary out when I get home today. As I told X I have been crazy busy can't but all the time into BPW I want but I will try my best. 

21 hours ago, Brokebottle said:

@LEGIONlol yeah this site was down for me for awhile. It will be awesome to have them back but don't let the game kill your ps4. And thanks @P1styles88 I would have to get some clips together usually don't save any. @X-zero whenever you want to check that girl out let me know. Also I know the name of the next special event.  @Rekka_N0_Ryo i will check Gary out when I get home today. As I told X I have been crazy busy can't but all the time into BPW I want but I will try my best. 

Ok, I will try to catch up with you when I see you online.

Archived