BPW's Talent Raid 2K20

Brokebottle

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly? For a show, you need to go with whatevers more stable. Unless 2K releases an enormous patch that fixes absolutely everything, I'd go back to 2K19 until 2K21s release. Especially since 2K20s uploader still doesnt want to work 9 times out of 10 and thus (while I cant speak for anyone else) I myself cant guarantee i'll recreate all my guys since doing so currently is a half day endeavor.

Unfortunately I myself cant go back to 2K19 full time because as *censored*in broken as 2K20 is, I like the new control scheme more and am a moves whore.

Got you. Stream will be a little late tomorrow maybe 6 est. Im still getting over flu. I will also habe to play the DLCs to download some of your caws so I may just do that on stream. Also still need women's and men's tag titles if anyone has any ideas

For sure what are the tags

And info for them

You'll find everything under the tag 'RMMS'

I've got:

Owen Powers - A spoof of Orange Cassidy

Vincent Crow - A dark heel character with influences from The Undertaker and The Dark Order

Walter Reeves - Crow's right-hand man and bodyguard

I've also got an updated version of BERZERK. I've increased his height/weight as well as made adjustments to his attires and moveset.

If you want to get a good look at any of them, my thread is here!

https://caws.ws/forum/topic/481843-the-randyman-original-caw-showcase-vincent-crow-added-sneak-peeks-of-rampage/

Archived