BPW's Talent Raid 2K20

Brokebottle

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I missed the GM messing with Danny Acton. Or Skull got a new payback that cause the game to blue screen instead of losing.

2 crashes in 4 matches well 3 does not look promising for longer shows.

And anime talk which Asta yelling gets tone down or I got use to. Watch liked 100+ episodes over the last week.

yes but by downloading 20 we sort of cast our lot with this one, as none of us can upload anything to 19 so everything is stuck as it is. Attires, CAWS, ect.. also I reuploaded Gary with different tattoos now that the 10 logo limit glitch is gone. Also Ivan is up with a "new" first attire too due to this and their movesets are tweaked. Gorial & the magnusson brothers, well till it doesnt take forever to upload images, im happy with what they have.

Going to upload an updated Brandon X tonight when I get home. Still not complete since 2K refuses to fix cheek depth and hair dye, but at least hes not missing his logos.

PM me if you wanted to ask about changes to his moveset.

those were not bad matches at all, also that was not a woman's right, that was the power of the punch with the brass knuckles payback. Also, Ivan has some tweaks to his attire as well as a secondary attire, type in RNR or BPW to find them. I have uploaded a lot of people, both male, and female if you need more people to boost your roster.,

Edwards Sigs: fisherman suplex 1 (payoff) the million dollar dream, lariat (stock market crash) and double underhook ddt 2 ( 1%) Fin: double underhook ddt 1 ( The 1 %) and Cobra Clutch 3 and the neckbreaker 3 and dingo bomber

Ivan sig: hip attack 1, feint ddt, matchka kick, rear view. Fin: edecution, bonzi drop 1, mizard and ddt 9

Lori sigs: spinebuster 11, popup gutwrench, jackknife and spear 3, fin: pop up 2 worlds strongest 2, inverted front powerslam 2 and two handed choke bomb.

So I do have GOOD Bones manager Kenny Dynamite, which I'll upload tonight (tags are marvelous77)

Just an idea. Since you're still looking to fill out your ROSTER.. well now that Briggs has this newly formed alliance with rusev how about kenny d turns on him and brings in a new client... WARBANE!!! (Also available online)

I still plan to eventually get my guys out properly, (if 2K would just fix the *censored*ing uploader so I don't need to upload every logo 10 bloody times) but in the mean time if you want to use any of the new characters I created let me know. I'm quite happy with my most recent creation, Reese Sears for instance.

Archived