BPW's Talent Raid 2K20

Brokebottle

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its all good I know the game still has a lot of issues going to take some time for stuff to be okay or until the next game. Thanks for having BX up though really cool thanks. @Lucha thanks so much nice to see the manager of BPW back @Rekka yeah i have the digital copy makes things much easier for me and BPW stuff. After the holidays I will get some 2k20 stuff up and running.

I picked a brown beard then made that one the color that I wanted.

almost all of my guys are up, though im stuck at the moment, as I cant make more than 16 wrestlers due to not being able to scroll down past 16 when you go to the face texture section. All you gotta do is type in BPW or RNR to find them. Their attires are not my best work due to the 10 logo limit but they will do as thankfully with angles and the viking raiders being vastly similar to the magnusson brothers and tristans attires that I make for them, so I just used theirs.

Gary is also up, just type in RNR to find him. Also for Ivan's top rope moves, change them to the wet nap, diving body splash 2 middle rope back elbow drop and diving body splash 3 also the way that 20 is, Ivan and Zo's stats even though they are at 81/82 are like jobber stats. As Ivans has always been Bo Dallas's stats (so if you want to check out his ingame stats go ahead) and Enzo's is from when he was cruiserweight champ.

In Edwards list change the second sig in the outside to the double underhook DDT 2 and the first finisher, the butterfly DDT to the double underhook ddt 1 (as I thought that was what it was named, then I also remembered the butterfly position is also called the double underhook position too..) As for Gary, the tattoos and attire are a variant of his ones from 17, so im going sorta retro look for him.

Hey, just thought I'd say that if you need some newcomers to bolster your roster, I have a few faces on the CC that are available!

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/481843-the-randyman-original-caw-showcase/?do=findComment&comment=11185805

Currently have Floyd and BERZERK up. Once I finish the move-sets and entrances, I'll have more up soon!

I will check all when I get home tonight that's everyone. @sharpe that sucks but we will see how Braxton will do. Do you have any bio info for him? Anything new for Danny this year @Legion? @randy it will be cool to see some new faces i will check them out as well.

Archived