Wiscowilz custom attires (New Varsity Club, just showing my outfits)

wiscowilz

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samoan Dynasty early looks

I went with a more old school and simpler look for the Samoan Dynasty. Basic tights/trunks with knee pads and a few logos.

Roman Reigns preview  / Jey Uso early look. (Jimmy will have full tights probably. I want the all to be similar but not the same. Reigns actually has 3/4 pants with longer boots for now, but might put shorter boots on him.

RsvqD2x.png

a8e86a9.png

• 2 weeks later...

Twisted Bliss will be one of my female trios. They will have two Harley Quinn inspired looks. I  have completed the old school look and am working on the new (movie inspired) look

The team so far is Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan but I am trying to figure out a third person for the group

VNNKAsy.png

VH143zW.png

12 minutes ago, Joshistar said:

I reckon a good fit for the Twisted Bliss trio would either be Candice LeRae, Bianca Belair or Alicia Fox just with the vibe and look of the group so far. 

BelAir is going with Sasha Banks with the Legit Bosses and Fox might as well although she would be an interesting one. She has been the singles person in my Total Divas Trio with The Bellas fo season 1-2.

LaRae is going to be on Team Kick with Nox/Kai (I started this with 2K19 so none of the real life heel turn storylines take place in my universe), but I kind of like the idea of LaRae so I may need to rethink that entire team because LaRae is very intriguing for that group.

Just now, Joshistar said:

Ah I see well in that case if everyone is all tied up - what about Lana? 

I was thinking maybe Lana, but I am very intrigued by Candice LaRae being a member of that trio (and she did win my NXT League last season). Bliss with LaRae and Morgan as the team would be very interesting.

2 minutes ago, Joshistar said:

I have always loved the idea of WWE having three blondes to do The Stepford Cuckoos, like the sisters in X-Men. I think that would be a really cool dynamic, just as a theme that is out there. 

I am definitely looking blonde for the third member of the team. I was thinking Lana or Maryse potentially as well as the 3rd member. I really want someone in game so I can upload the full trio, but now ya got me thinking on the LaRae thing.

I wonder what The Mighty would be like as a quartet in NXT if Nick Miller were to reunite with Shane Thorne and if they were to add Bronson Reed (aka Jonah Rock)  [Bronson teamed with Thorne & Miller for a long time so no trust issues between the 3.  I  also assume the third man is Bronson in The Mighty trio pictures] and Brendan Vink  (aka Sexton Elliot) especialy as according to cagematch, Thorne had been teaming with Bronson Reed and Brendan Vink on NXT house shows before the pandemic [Vink has also teamed with Bronson both in NXT and outside WWE but whether Vink could co-exist with Nick Miller is another question as Vink & Miller have never teamed up outside WWE] and all four of them are former members of TMDK. 

32 minutes ago, Taurus said:

I wonder what The Mighty would be like as a quartet in NXT if Nick Miller were to reunite with Shane Thorne and if they were to add Bronson Reed (aka Jonah Rock)  [Bronson teamed with Thorne & Miller for a long time so no trust issues between the 3.  I  also assume the third man is Bronson in The Mighty trio pictures] and Brendan Vink  (aka Sexton Elliot) especialy as according to cagematch, Thorne had been teaming with Bronson Reed and Brendan Vink on NXT house shows before the pandemic [Vink has also teamed with Bronson both in NXT and outside WWE but whether Vink could co-exist with Nick Miller is another question as Vink & Miller have never teamed up outside WWE] and all four of them are former members of TMDK. 

Thorne and VInk have been teaming together quite a bit on TV lately. It would be interesting to see if they bring Reed into the fold or not. I don't see Miller returning. He wanted to spend time with his wife. 

Which The Mighty trios pics are you talking about? I haven't seen anything in real life.

In my Universe its Buddy Murphy, Shane Thorne and a downloaded Nick Miller.

1 minute ago, wiscowilz said:

Thorne and VInk have been teaming together quite a bit on TV lately. It would be interesting to see if they bring Reed into the fold or not. I don't see Miller returning. He wanted to spend time with his wife. 

Which The Mighty trios pics are you talking about? I haven't seen anything in real life.

In my Universe its Buddy Murphy, Shane Thorne and a downloaded Nick Miller.

I thought it was Reed in your The Mighty pictures as the light is bad in the last screenshot picture on Murphy (while he is bend over) and you said in your post  "I also have the full trio" so I was thinking it was Reed.

A quartet could still happen for The Mighty in WWE assuming Buddy Murphy leaves Seth's faction and choses to join up with his fellow Australians; Thorne, Reed and Vink. 

Here is the full set of Twisted Bliss

Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, Toni Storm

They have the classic red and black look and also a look inspired by the new movie look, including shirt. I was struggling with Toni Storm's new school inspired look but I think  I found a good one. I didn't want to just to a split color for both of them so I kind of took inpiration from Bliss as well with her black color based outfit. I really like the outfit I found for Morgan.

These will be up tomorrow. I was too tired to go back and take them off of alternate attires so they could be uploaded. I'm debating putting Bliss's outfit on her picktails (they have fixed it so you can copy everything over without it shutting down on me. I put one of the Twisted Bliss logos on the back of the red/blue jacket to mimic the back of the movie jacket.

wnWBZjs.png

FtocM3V.png

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 11:49 PM, wiscowilz said:

The Mighty trio

Here is the look for Nick Miller, it is NOT my creation I just made th ecustom look for it, but I can't find whose it is. If anyone knows please let me know.

I also have the full trio

Hide contents

sWWnMwc.jpg

8JrySsF.jpg

ZtTlXbX.jpg

Op7bCs1.jpg

I would love to know who's nick miller that is 

11 minutes ago, Jtown4life said:

I would love to know who's nick miller that is 

I will try and figure it out, but it's not showing one that is downloaded when I search. I'll take a picture and see if I can compare it, but I'm not sure if it is up anymore or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived