Wiscowilz custom attires (New Varsity Club, just showing my outfits)

wiscowilz

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oooh, looking forward to that trio ?

Yeha me too, but if I can't get the logo to work that I want and attires that allow me to change the colors fully I don't know how they will turn out.

Hoping I can work it out this week. Might have to make each logo individually and it was a combination of 3 logos that were specifically sized.

Oooh, looking forward to that trio ?

Finally figured out that my logo was just really logo and I had to bring it up on the outfit a lot.

Here is the first look of Io Shirai.

Team name tentatively named the Dark Sun Triad (a take off of Japan being the Land of the Rising Sun) In Season 2 of my league they were the Daughters of the Rising Sun, but I think I'm gonna have a major heel turn. Might make this outfit in a more face look as well.

3pMXdEQ.png

That attire's dope as *Censored* ?? I named my trio Black Lotus Triad (based off of Lucha Underground) but Dark Sun Triad sounds cool

Thanks. I like how it turned out. I’m excited to do Sane and Asuka now. Just have to figure out alternate attires to use for Asuka as her normal one won’t go full black. Hopefully Shane’s does although I think there is a alternate all white version of it.

Yeah I was thinking Black Lotus as well but wanted something original and it makes sense to change their names to that based on the previous trio name.

• 2 weeks later...

I found these really cool shirt logos for British Strong Style so here is a preview of their first trio look. I went with the Black Country flag colors. I might try and get the chain part of the flag to put on there as well.

I have also included bigger pics of the logos.

I am still trying to figure out what I want to do for the other scheme.

7VvsQTU.png

SvoOz0F.png

Another cool set of custom attires

Thanks.

Hopefully I can figure out the second attire tomorrow and get them uploaded. Not sure if I'll use the same three color scheme or do something different with it. I have a couple more logos I found as well that I want to possibly use.

British Strong Style has been uploaded. I uploaded the version previewed and also did it with a different logo and british flag colors, although I wasn't crazy about it.

I re-uploaded them with 2 different designs and 2 colors each. The first one is the same as previewed above but also with blue instead of read.

I have a second outfit which follows more of Dunne's outfit design with stripes on both sides. One with green main and one with black main.

vQajaHJ.png

jacket logo

MvP70QO.png

tights/singlet logo

umkyhgM.png

• 3 weeks later...

It's the final week of school before Christmas Break. I have plans for my next few trios that I am going to make.

I started working on my New Day simpler look but the gold wasn't looking right so I have to rework it.

I also have a couple of ideas in the works for things.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived