Wiscowilz custom attires (New Varsity Club, just showing my outfits)

wiscowilz

More Previews:

#FTRKO Randy Orton

I found the FTRKO Cerberus logos on a WWE2K19 CAW and took a screen shot of it. username: giamsamir

The #FTRKO was ust done in game

HWxCLpj.jpg

kPEdXiI.jpg

ml8Zqek.jpg

Samoan Dynasty Roman Reigns

- Still figuring out the pants for the entrance attire. He will not have a shirt in his in ring attire. Not sure if I want trunks (like he had in FCW) or if I want to go pants. Logo courtesy of Pacman Classic

rbnqUYW.jpg

bDtpH1K.jpg

SzuaBjt.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Experience:

I ended up just making the logos in the game and then taking a screen shot and editing them on my computer.

I'm still debating giving them all the same jacket and just having their tights be unique, that way I can put a logo on all of their jackets and make them look more like a team instead of just having the same colors.

KxKyGmk.jpg

Eh9H8gs.jpg

iYenHes.jpg

r2jakPx.jpg

YMcb07V.jpg

ukA36R7.jpg

4YF2CCC.jpg

DJ5wMug.jpg

Wi5Gzxn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was gonna say the first one, undoubtedly, but now I think the second look is better. I dig them both though.

The trunks aren't doing it for me right now, but maybe over time it'll grow on me?

I was gonna say the first one, undoubtedly, but now I think the second look is better. I dig them both though.

The trunks aren't doing it for me right now, but maybe over time it'll grow on me?

The first one definitely matches more so I'm not sure what my final design will be.

As for the trunks, he used to wear them in FCW and I think NXT early days.

I have to figure out what design I'm going with for The Usos so if I go pants for them Reigns might keep long pants on.

The Experience (Velveteen Dream, Tyler Breeze, Fandango).

Complete and also uploaded

Search: wiscowilz, Experience, and each individual name

I decided to go with the same jacket on all of them but go unique with their tights/pants

They go really well with the Miztourage Trio entrance

1Emxecf.png

FQfscdu.png

piYBzWw.png

jNXPAoq.png

ZEet8A7.png

cuZKlQl.png

bMiPI3e.png

aSidenA.png

rcIGHxX.png

Roman Reign updated preview:

I changed up the entrance outfit, still debating on having full pants or trunks more like The Rock for in ring.

3L1fFNE.png

I am creating a WWE version of Los Ingobernales but am looking for suggestions for my trio. They don't have to be current WWE wrestlers as I will use others superstars simply for my universe.

I will have a male and female trio.

Andrade will lead the males

Zelina will lead the females

Any suggestions for who to put on the teams for the tag team for either of these would be much appreciated. I don't want just random superstars. If you have suggestions please let me know who has a good created superstar for them.

Thanks

For current WWE superstars I feel like Andrade, Buddy & No Way would be an interesting trio with different areas/personas although someone like Tony Nese shares the same kind of look as Andrade and Buddy and is a bit more no nonsense than No Way.

Zelina, Sarah & Sonya for pretty much the same reason although with Sarah and Sonya being more hard hitting so as fun happy go lucky swap out it would be Candice (maybe dye hair to fit group) or good version of Dakota (or bad).

I'd go Andrade... Mysterio and Humberto Carrillo... Also you could do a World's strongest men trio of Big Show.. Mark Henry and Andre the Giant

I'm not using legends and very rarly recently "retired" or currently injured people. LIke I still have Paige in my League Universe.

Looking Great. Had Akira and No Way together in 2K19 callled High Energy. Feel like it needs either a Japanese or European wrestler as the last. Also for the women Tamina doesn't do much at the moment and could be the muscle or the group.If there was a good Kobra Moon out there I'd recommend her as a female Bushi but haven't seen any on CC.

Looking Great. Had Akira and No Way together in 2K19 callled High Energy. Feel like it needs either a Japanese or European wrestler as the last. Also for the women Tamina doesn't do much at the moment and could be the muscle or the group.If there was a good Kobra Moon out there I'd recommend her as a female Bushi but haven't seen any on CC.

I found a good Awesome Kong and she is going to debut and lead a trio with Tamina and Jax as the team is my plan. Tamina as some muscle on this team is interesting as well.

• 1 month later...

I will have some new looks coming soon hopefully now that I am workign from home. Hope to take some time inbetween teaching lessons to get season 3 of my WWLeague started. I am almsot done with season 2.

I do have a coupdl of groups figured out but I need some suggestions.

I need another cowboy outlaw type character to go with James Storm and Adam Page. I was thinking  Cameron Grimes but I'm not sure if he fits the Cowyboy Outlaw theme I'm going for.

I'm also looking for a trio for Strowman. I was thinking either Harper and Rowan (and getting Wyatt a new family) or potentially The Viking Raiders and giving Strowman a look similar to them.

I'm putting together a Cruiserweight Catchpoint Trio for Gulak that I need suggestions for.

I have 3 new groups that I know of for the next season. I know one of them will have some sort of common look but not sure about the other two.

Here are some updates: NOT uploaded

The Mighty (Buddy Murphy/Shane Thorne) I also have a Nick Miller I downloaded that has long tights and a long jacket but its not mine and I'm not done with it.

DBn8qoU.png

N5drdUA.png

Los Ingobernales (so far)

Almas, Vega, Jose, Deville)

9Df0gze.png

0cUnjGS.png

tasSrON.png

2kNcvyq.png

22 minutes ago, Jeb ? said:

Those are dope!! 

Thank man. I'm liking how they are turning out.  I have to find one more person for Los Ingobernales for both men and women. Might actually find 3 more for the men and have one trio in a higher division and one in a lower. 

Archived