Wiscowilz custom attires (New Varsity Club, just showing my outfits)

wiscowilz

Another year and I'll definitely be back with my custom attires for my groups for the way I set up one of my Universes with my teams and give them a similar look so they look like a team. I do not really take requests, unless I think it would be a good trio for my league, as these are the groups that take part in my World Wrestling League trios league that is set up like a real sports league with a schedule and playoffs and everything.

Harley Quinn inspired-Twisted Bliss Trio (Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, Toni Storm)

tags: wiscowilz, harley quinn, each indivisual name

wnWBZjs.png

Groups that I will definitely be doing

Undisputed Era: I have 4 outfits for Cole, Fish, O'Reilly and 2 for Strong. The first 2 for Cole, FIsh, and O'Reilly are for a trio, the 3rd and 4th attire match the 2 for Strong.

Search: wiscowilz, Undisputed Era and each individual name

I99yXhq.png

MQ4dLzp.png

W6DYfeF.png

ROrn5LB.png

Balor Club-taken down. 4 colors although you'll have to change the jacket colors on 2 and 4 if you choose want the 1st or 3rd colors. If you want the 2nd or 4th simply copy over to the 1st and 3rd for Gallows and Anderson.

Search: wiscowilz, Balor Club and individual names.

0ANI0IP.png

fyWceTT.png

Lucha House Party uploaded (these are colors from last year) + bonus Sin Cara matching attire

search: wiscowilz, Lucha House Party, individual names

d5WYP2N.png

Kabuki Warriors/Dark Sun Triad

tags: wiscowilz, Kabuki Warriors, and individual names

TEB0BLH.jpg

NzJVI8a.png

ppQzeSC.png

3pMXdEQ.png

British Strong Style

uploaded-2 styles

4tm0SbB.png

The Experience

Search: wiscowilz, experience, and individual names

1Emxecf.png

piYBzWw.png

ZEet8A7.png

bMiPI3e.png

rcIGHxX.png

New Day (a simpler look)

The O.C.

Wyatt Family (either the same or a new trio)- currently working on the original trio.

I'm thinking some sort of American Alpha but obviously with a new trio. Debating on who would be the third without having the great CAWs out there yet.

Also thinking about bringing in an old school Varsity Club with new members. This might go with American Alpha.

Some major singles guys will also be leading trios into the league (Reigns, Orton, Rollins, Strowman)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you make custom attires for the kliq (HHH, hall, Nash & x-pac)? Just a suggestion

He said he's only doing 3 man groups so Hall and Nash could be with hogan while X-pac can join Triple H and HBK

I probably wont as my World Wrestling League format is using only current stars in it.

Can you make custom attires for KINGS OF WRESTLINGS (Cesaro, Ohno and nathalya) ?

I don't really do requests. These are the trios that are in my World Wrestling League format for one of my Universe formats where I have groups of 3 that wrestle in a series of matches (singles, tag, 6-man). I've thought about reuniting Cesaro and Ohno but not sure who I would put with them as a trio, plus I really like the Bar as a tag team and have ideas for their 3rd member.

If you're doing groups.. any chance of doing 4 attires per slot and letting the users pick which two they'd want? Unless they have specific entrance themed gear it should work... I used to do that for my DL's last year since they usually didnt have crazy jackets or anything specific to entrances.

If you're doing groups.. any chance of doing 4 attires per slot and letting the users pick which two they'd want? Unless they have specific entrance themed gear it should work... I used to do that for my DL's last year since they usually didnt have crazy jackets or anything specific to entrances.

I ahve jackets in most of my entrances but I might be able to do four ing ring attires and people can edit the jacket color if needed to match.

Undisputed Era uploaded. Working on getting the pics in the original post.

Search: wiscowilz, Undisputed Era and individual names.

Cole, Fish and O'Reilly have 4 possible attires. The first two attires are based on just the three of them with the original logo since my league format has groups of 4. The 3rd and 4th attires have the new logo with Strong added. Strong has 2 attires to match the 3rd and 4th attire from the original 3

I99yXhq.png

XD, I'm usually a sucker for damn near anything with black but there's something about the grey that pops hella hard

Yeah, since they've had grey and yellow on their outfits recently instead of black I figured I would use it on the outfit for all 4 of them and I liked the blue with it to mirror the outit for just the trio.

XD, I'm usually a sucker for damn near anything with black but there's something about the grey that pops hella hard

Yeah, since they've had grey and yellow on their outfits recently instead of black I figured I would use it on the outfit for all 4 of them and I liked the blue with it to mirror the outit for just the trio.

Making these team uniforms is a bit more difficult right now as I can only copy the outfits but every time I try and import individual parts from another attire the games crashes on me so logos all need to be put in on each person separately instead of being able to just import logos onto jackets and stuff from one superstar to another. Once I have it on them I can copy the full attires, but it took a lot longer than expected this morning on these with the logos on jackets and knee pads.

Jeezus that sounds like a nightmare. Well here's hoping that next patch let's you get the ball rolling at least. You're the one that had the Ambrose stable The Asylum, right? Pretty interesting stuff

Jeezus that sounds like a nightmare. Well here's hoping that next patch let's you get the ball rolling at least. You're the one that had the Ambrose stable The Asylum, right? Pretty interesting stuff

Yep I had the Ambrose Asylum last year. Hopefully the patch fixes some things for sure. Not being able to copy logos over will make several of mine very difficult for sure.

They've also taken away all of the extra stuff if you are putting words on an attire like outlines and glow and shadow effects, which is a really weird thing to take out IMO.

Oh snaps, took it OUT? I figured it was there and just broken along with the logos themselves. Wow :(

It's not there so I figured they took it out.

Also, just realized that there are a lot of missing materials and it is making it very difficult to make my Wyatt Family attire from last year without the rust and crocodile scales textures for materials. Everything is pretty plain on it and I'm not liking it.

Balor Club Uploaded. 4 colors although you'll have to change the jacket colors on 2 and 4 if you choose want the 1st or 3rd colors. If you want the 2nd or 4th simply copy over to the 1st and 3rd for Gallows and Anderson.

Search: wiscowilz, Balor Club and individual names.

0ANI0IP.png

fyWceTT.png

Lucha House Party uploaded (these are colors from last year) + bonus Sin Cara matching attire

search: wiscowilz, Lucha House Party, individual names

d5WYP2N.png

I am currently working on the Wyatt Family although without the cool materials like rust, damaged, crocodile scales the look isn't look as great as last year as those materials really added to the backwoods feel of the group. Bray is pretty much done with 4 colors I just have to make Harper and Rowan.

Gonna work on my simpler New Day uniform as well tomorrow hopefully.

Not being able to copy all logos along with jackets is making things more difficult as I have to place them all individually.

Bray Wyatt preview

4 colors: 1st: black/red/grey, 2nd: green/brown "swamp" attire from last year, 3rd: black/dark orange "halloween" attire, 4th: purple/orange/green "joker-inspired" attire

Odcv6Tn.png

Archived