Joshistar’s W.O.W - - V2 Katie Forbes UPLOADED.

Joshistar

So played around with Forbes sleeve (it was a knightmare!) but managed to get it on her. Massive thanks for Dumeka/Saturi for the logo help. It definitely reinforced why I dont create wrestlers with tattoos!!!

Also I loaded up 2k20 and it had changed Forbes skin colour from super tanned to super pale, hence why I left it how it was.

6-E63-FA66-E7-A5-445-F-B4-AB-29536-A838-

More updates coming soon.

Forbes looks great. If you need any ideas for a 2nd attire, you could do a Khole Hurtz attire from WOW.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks very much, she should be released soon - just want to sort out her full sleeve properly and maybe sort out making her more tanned all over.

Im working more in depth on Lacey and Katie Arquette currently - Nurse Ratchet and Dominita have continuously lost a lot of logos so not 100% sure what is going on there. Maybe it is something to do with the fact they were both created before the first patch was put out?

Either way I will post updates on the rest of them very soon.

Thanks very much! Ill post some updates as soon as the logos stay on her.

Lulupencil from Gatoh Move is now uploaded to CC under the tags Japan and Joshi.

E8455450-EE03-4-F9-A-B4-F3-96-C05-C2-DF0

Also not to alienate the male wrestling fans, here is my first preview of Cara Noir from the U.K. wrestling scene. Ive done very little to it but I would like some feedback if possible as I have never done a male wrestler before.

56-E610-C4-A827-4-B6-E-B969-C9680-D82-C7

Have you considered making Sareee?

Pwinsider is rapporting that she's wwe bound

Tokyo Sports did a recent feature on Sareee meeting with Masahiro Chono. They said he gave her permission to use the STF when she goes to WWE next year according to the article. WWE has expressed interest in her so it could mean either the Mae Young Classic or a full time deal

Hiya Glenn I definitely would consider creating her.

As it is the season of giving I thought I would make Katie her managerial attire from last night on iMPACT Wrestling where she accompanied RVD for a promo (as a extra something!)

B4-C58-EC9-A4-C7-4-DB5-9953-D2-E7-B42391

0-A4-C4-EBA-936-B-4-A0-E-BB98-91-D600875

Katie Forbes is now uploaded under the tags, TNA, RVD and Katie Forbes.

Feedback would be great!

Hiya Glenn I definitely would consider creating her.

As it is the season of giving I thought I would make Katie her managerial attire from last night on iMPACT Wrestling where she accompanied RVD for a promo (as a extra something!)

B4-C58-EC9-A4-C7-4-DB5-9953-D2-E7-B42391

0-A4-C4-EBA-936-B-4-A0-E-BB98-91-D600875

Katie Forbes is now uploaded under the tags, TNA, RVD and Katie Forbes.

Feedback would be great!

Katie looks great. You could also give her the Tornado DDT since she's has used that as a finisher recently.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks so updates are coming soon but for now here is a preview of one of my favourite Joshi wrestlers ever, here is Eiger!

22-D1-CB3-F-F227-4-D61-A128-A0666-C6-E75

DC2-A1-C3-F-C22-A-4-A69-8103-F3-D906901-

Here is another update for Dominita - this CAW has been the bane of my life due to not saving the colours and then messing up the designs etc but here is her first complete attire that will hopefully stay put...

Comments for both would be great.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived