Joshistar’s W.O.W - - V2 Katie Forbes UPLOADED.

Joshistar

Hey folks! Just a quick note to say I will be bringing my effort to the 2K20 contingency after having such another successful year of CAWing last year and I will be serving up some of the unsung heroes of wrestling (both female and male) happy gaming and my first creation wont be too far off in the future.

Also a massive thank you to OPC and Saturi/Dumeka for the logos and face textures! Couldnt do it without them!

Currently being worked on:

Aleah James 

Chantal Jordan

Heather Monroe

Laura Di Matteo

Liiza Hall 

Lucia Lee 

Nadia Sapphire 

Viva Van

Zoe Lucas 

Completed so far:

Beulah

Destiny

Dominita

Eiger

Francine 

Jasmine St. Claire

Jazz

Katie Forbes

Lacey

Leva Bates

LuluPencil

Nicole Bass

Nikita

Nikita LeFleur

Nurse Ratchet

Sloan

Suzume

Thekla

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks so havent many updates (due to having to continuously recolour Dominitas wrist bands ???)

With that said...I would like your opinions on whether or not you would be interested in a Idol inspired collection of custom Japanese female wrestlers - I got into Tofu Pro Wrestling and instantly loved the outfits and the Wrestling action and would love to see if people would be interested with this little niche.

So far I have created three custom wrestlers and definitely growing more comfortable to the idea of creating a much bigger set of custom wrestlers than real wrestlers.

(If I generate enough interest Ill post preview pictures of all three.)

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Hey folks so havent many updates (due to having to continuously recolour Dominitas wrist bands ???)

With that said...I would like your opinions on whether or not you would be interested in a Idol inspired collection of custom Japanese female wrestlers - I got into Tofu Pro Wrestling and instantly loved the outfits and the Wrestling action and would love to see if people would be interested with this little niche.

So far I have created three custom wrestlers and definitely growing more comfortable to the idea of creating a much bigger set of custom wrestlers than real wrestlers.

(If I generate enough interest Ill post preview pictures of all three.)

Would love to hear your thoughts.

I used to create real and custom/original Wrestlers for the game in early years!

Even it was a lot of fun, I stopped then since my time got more limited due to my Job and real life and focused only on real Wrestlers.

Was still downloading some custom ones (mainly Foldys since he keeps creating some awesome ones!).

So if you enjoy creating custom stuff that give you more freedom then go for it.

I'm Pretty sure several People will be interested to add a few on their roster and come up with their own storylines for them! :)

So played around with Forbes sleeve (it was a knightmare!) but managed to get it on her. Massive thanks for Dumeka/Saturi for the logo help. It definitely reinforced why I dont create wrestlers with tattoos!!!

Also I loaded up 2k20 and it had changed Forbes skin colour from super tanned to super pale, hence why I left it how it was.

6-E63-FA66-E7-A5-445-F-B4-AB-29536-A838-

More updates coming soon.

Archived