Joshistar’s W.O.W - - V2 Katie Forbes UPLOADED.

Joshistar

maybe a Sunny or Terri Runnels?  but they aren't really wrestlers... more managers / valets.

I don't really know mate, I guess you've covered most of the well known female legends.... could do a Nancy Benoit (Woman)... least she fits with the ECW crowd too.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunny and Terri are great suggestions. I reckon if I did Terri I would create her when she was in The Radicalz with Saturn, Malenko, Guerrero and Benoit.

For Tammy I would do it when she was paired with Candido in ECW.  In regards to them not being the best wrestlers Sunny surprisingly had some solid ring work in ECW mainly on house shows and in WCW (only recently I have witnessed this at first hand.) 

I did think of creating Dawn Marie as she would be the only one out of the likes of Electra, Chastity, Lori Fullington, Nicole Bass, Kimona/etc. that I would be interested in having a go at making. 

Nancy is a good idea too, I will have to have a look and see what I could find to work with her. 

On 5/17/2020 at 2:19 PM, Joshistar said:

Haha I totally get that!  Finding a good picture for her was like finding a needle in a haystack! 

thanks Petey, Beulah has literally been the hardest CAW for me so far (which I didn’t think would be the case!) 

So after Beulah I will soon be releasing Jazz and that will probably be my lot for ECW for now. 

I have a couple of female wrestlers from NWA Power I will be working on as well as trying to push out all the Indy UK and Canadian wrestlers I have in the process. 

obviously all this CAW’ing is keeping me busy in lockdown so if there is anyone you would like me to try and tackle next, now is the time to put your request forward. 

If your doing male Wrestlers Hayabusa would be fantastic in purple red or black. And a great Sasuke to round out the three puro essentials. Theres a ton of Ligers (including a great one made by @Petey_the_Clown) already but can't find a really good lookin one of either of them.

They are both fantastic suggestions, I will definitely consider them and get back to you on that in due course. 

in regards to women’s wrestlers, is there any band of wrestlers you would like to see created? 

on 2K18 I made a Bison Kimura which went down well so I may start some more Joshi legends from AJW, if that would be of interest to anyone. 

And here is my newest preview; the late and great Bertha Faye/Monster Ripper. 

B45-A1221-5-E5-A-46-E7-A2-AC-FB901-F6826

since lockdown I have been watching lots of early 90’s WWC from Puerto Rico and because of that I wanted to make her - she was so under-utilised in the WWF and a beast on the independents and in Japan. 

Here is the wider jaw update and I have created her face paint using the logos and face paint.

I have had to use a video on YT as her reference pics are all blurry and I am happy with how it turned out overall. 

360886-F1-FF93-4926-964-D-77-E7-D3-E22-C

Update: tried her out in game and she has lost all her face paint...this game I swear down.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a slight attire update for Thekla - I have played around with her face and body morph and also created her newest Ice Ribbon attire (that she released a couple of days ago on Twitter) and updated her finishers. 

AF62-A481-D8-BE-4013-B8-BD-A3-F39-FF0650

feedback would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived