Joshistar’s W.O.W - - V2 Katie Forbes UPLOADED.

Joshistar

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really on Francine she blends in well. Also i do owe you an apology before with the comments on face shine.. sometimes I happens no matter what face texture you use.. I've noticed that If you change the muscles on male superstarts it makes the faces glow

Hey no sweat on the FT comment, it was constructive and it has obviously paid off with Francine so I will go back to the other CAWs I have done and try to tidy them up as best as I can. 

I didn’t know that was a thing in regards to changing the muscles, how daft!

I was gonna say, You have a worse time than me and Super Dragon. Trying to get clean images from a wrestler on the indies 2002-2006 was insanely hard.
and you going for a female ECW star.. your best bet is old ECW magazines.. maybe someone has scanned them online? I found the WCW Collection once.

That’s a great idea, I will definitely see what I can do as for a ECW project to the females I couldn’t exactly leave Beulah out. 

I definitely feel your pain in regards to PWG related photos - a couple of years back I tried to make Jade Chung but her lack of reference pics made it so tricky to do so subsequently I gave up on her. 

the nose and eyes look good! maybe try to hand draw an eyebrow or just if you lucky the ingame assets might line up over her's.
But it looks a hundred times better mate

Can't really help with facial shape or anything.. but certainly looks more in game model.  Correct me if I am wrong, didn't beulah have smaller eyes? Further apart also.

Just a quick google, i forgot shes legit Dreamers wife...

looks great. (the attire, I will not comment on the face texture.) 

gotta say after making that face texture i am convinced that beulah had a clause in her contract that stated all photos taken of her must be insanely low res or she must be allowed to keepp her mouth open in a drive a caw maker insane fashion. 

Haha I totally get that!  Finding a good picture for her was like finding a needle in a haystack! 

thanks Petey, Beulah has literally been the hardest CAW for me so far (which I didn’t think would be the case!) 

So after Beulah I will soon be releasing Jazz and that will probably be my lot for ECW for now. 

I have a couple of female wrestlers from NWA Power I will be working on as well as trying to push out all the Indy UK and Canadian wrestlers I have in the process. 

obviously all this CAW’ing is keeping me busy in lockdown so if there is anyone you would like me to try and tackle next, now is the time to put your request forward. 

Archived