Joshistar’s W.O.W - - V2 Katie Forbes UPLOADED.

Joshistar

So I had major problems with Dominita (and still do!!) but I managed to redo her mesh logo and just built her up again. The 2nd attire still glitches in its slot so for now I will just be doing her purple one. Should be released soon.

F7-E6-E0-E1-1638-41-FF-B5-E8-6-B2577-B34

feedback would be great. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know about 3% of everyone you've mentioned, but I'm digging the progress being made here. Props for working around 2k20's nonsense and getting sheeit done

Thanks very much for the comment WNX - I think that is the beauty of wrestling though, you may not know certain ones but you may come across one of their matches on YT and instantly call them one of your firm favourites after researching them. 

with that all said, here is my 1st preview of Chantal Jordan. Feedback would be appreciated. 

38493282-CB6-A-42-EE-A81-D-D603-A4885-F2

80508-F48-B508-47-C6-9910-ECA6-A8-D9363-

So like Dominita , Lacey’s CAW has been the bane of my existence for some time, but I thought I would carry on going with her regardless and managed to finish her 2nd attire. 

Lacey is now uploaded to CC under the tags; ROH, SHIMMER and AOTF. 

0-B5224-FC-15-C8-47-FC-B6-CE-A940838-B4-

feedback would be great if possible. 

Thanks very much for the feedback Capricorn, I know you have been following my caw work for a while now so I appreciate it. 

I would definitely work back on track with Heather, I have got a couple of loose ends to tie up and then I shall work on her next. 

Great great selection of caws,I'll make sure to look for them on cc asap. 

As for requests  I'm surpriced that there aren't any great Jordynne Grace caws online yet.

Keep up the strong work,you're doing awesome.

Thanks very much Glenn, I am glad you like them 

The only good Jordynne Grace I have seen is by SuperMex80. 

With that being said, here is a 1st preview look at Sloan, a Canadian wrestler who has somewhat had a drastic change of style and character from the back end of 2019 to now. 

feedback would be great.

FC2193-B4-E5-E2-40-AC-98-F5-2006-FE94-C9

E477-B826-A32-F-41-B2-9647-7-D15-E20-CCE

4-E392-E94-50-F3-4-DA2-ACB9-29-AB26-F4-D

Just a note to say I have powered through today and managed to finish and upload Sloan, she is under the tags: 

Sloan, ECCW and Indy. 

Also I have been on a mission to finish Suzume for some time and today was just that day! 

Suzume is uploaded under the tags: 

Joshi, TJPW and Puro 

Also here is a 1st preview look at Zoe Lucas, Heather Monroe and Laura Di Matteo (all three in very early stages)

5-E350-D64-4595-411-F-96-A4-68-A79-DEE86

28858872-B671-409-B-98-CE-1-C2-E3782-C1-

C8-A4-D3-CE-3-D10-4-C9-C-B7-B1-16273381-

feedback would be great. 

Also to help those who are unsure about what CAWS are currently in development I have put a list of the ones that are batched up and have been started on the 1st page of this thread. 

due to the high number I still have to do I will not be taking anymore requests. 

So I'm not a massive womens wrestler fan... I Know a few of these but most I've never heard of.

I can see that some, not all share the same issue I was having... when you use a real face photo it looks off in game. Reminds me a lot of texture modding on No mercy, like the real face doesn't blend well with the caw body structure.
Unfortunately there's not much you can do when your only references are real life photos. Maybe try to stylise the face image to be a bit more animated before you upload. play around with the contrast and make them a tad darker prior to uploading

Like if you look at any WWE ripped textures they aren't really photos.. they almost look like someone has draw them.

How can you make the image more animated? As in taking a photo of them in game with a expression on their face? 

the colouring is frustrating in CAW mode as it looks completely different to that of when it is in a match. 

thanks so much for the feedback, if it helps me to get better at creating CAWS it’s worth it. 

I mean like cartoonish.. If you look at any of the WWE textures from past games... Most have this very muted colour pallet.

ssse.jpg

Like they've been scanned... but then it looks like someone has gone in after with photoshop to smooth out blemishes take away any lighting shine etc..

Your face photos just seen cropped and stuck on and it makes it look like the No Mercy Textures.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey folks so I am back and working on a women of ECW/WCW project, inspired especially by the work of Petey The Clown. 

Here is the infamous ‘’Queen of Extreme’’ Francine! My friend that helps with my face textures has played about with animating the face more so I would like some feedback on that if possible. 

1684-B86-A-30-FD-4041-8-EED-3-DE25-BF75-

B50-E743-F-C558-46-BA-BED9-B426608-B2056

Archived