IWG - Year 7. Originals by Aqfitz (1/11/20 Update)

Aqfitz

S8jdYLf.png

The Intrepid Wrestling Guild returns for another year of action in 2020. See your favorites in action as the Guild becomes world wide!

Roster

Mens Division

The A2Q

The Amazing Austin Quinn, now known as The A2Q has left behind his old happy go lucky days in exchange for wowing the audience with his in ring ability, and his astronomical ego. The 22 year old is far past his younger debut self in 2014

Finisher: 22 AC (Cutter)

Signatures: Weapon Q (Knee Strike), Springboard Clothesline

namWyRY.png

GBfqEhW.png

Aubin

The Envoy of Hell returns to IWG leading his faction of followers. The Church had allowed Aubin to rise the ranks of IWG, and soon will allow him to capture the IWG Championship.

Finisher: Dark Ritual (Double Underhook Facebuster)

Signatures: Hellspiral (Corkscrew Elbow Strike), Infernal Sinn (Middle Rope Knee Strike)

Pr49xCz.png

Aster Rose

The Sensation of Spirituality was signed to IWG last year and put in the Prospects Division, a division full of new signees. While struggling to find his sense of place, he soon adopted a spiritual persona, and adopted some wins along the way.

Finisher: Petals in the Wind (Superkick)

Signatures: TBD

*Face Morphing still a WIP*

Oa0V7HU.png

Tom Black

The brother of on of IWG's top stars, Izzy, Tom Black came to IWG back in year 3 as part of IWG Ignition. He made the move to IWG Main Shows and quickly found himself IWG Champion. He has since formed a faction with Izzy and Eliza Carr called Century of Punk.

Finisher: Circa 95' (Diving Double Stomp)

Signatures: Punked (Blockbuster)

ee89Kg1.png

Womens Division

Selena

The Queen B of IWG, Selena, is an IWG Original, having been around since the inception of the promotion. With such a veteran status, alongside Izzy, the two have waged wars against each other. Selena is also part of a tag team with Diane King called #TopBitches

Finisher: Queen's Wrath (Cutthroat Side Slam)

Signatures: Prime Insult (Famouser), Makeover (Codebreaker)

YOzc8aQ.png

uQQrY9b.png

Tag Division

• 2 months later...

I know how that goes, but to play it safe, I have already made the changes to my 19 CAWs that I made on 20, which thanks to a working uploader that you do not have to upload multiple times took me all of around 5 minutes to make the necessary appearance changes. However, the cool new moves are on 20, as I really liked some of them.

Archived