Dr. Fumbles and the OC's of Gamelon

Dr. Fumbles

I was looking at a 19 to 20 face comparisons for the in-game supes and yeah, there was a good chunk of then that looked better to me in 2k19 and I think the shadowing had alot to do with it. Maybe it came off ad excessive in 19, but it gives alot of them a bit of realism that is lost when they shine the light dead on character' s faces in 20

With that being said, some characters like Nora and Rinni look better to me in 2k20. Rinni, last year I believe, looked to me like a much older woman trying to look like a younger girl and this year she does appear a hell of alot less childlike, but doesn't seem like a lady in her mid 40s pretending. That's just me though

Actually what I will say about Rinni is although I think she looks better, her look now doesn't fit that gimmick imo. HEEL TURN! XD

I'm not enjoying your pain I promise you that but...

ROTFLMMAO XD

I dunno why I died when I saw that. Prolly was "who" said it more than anything. What was the last straw though? It looked like you were getting around the limitations pretty well from here

Just venting; this probably should have just been an expansion pack. Did manage to start Connor and Crystal's my careers, so there's a plus. All their gears work (minus the material thing I brought up earlier), but their faces, well, Crystal had to use Nora's, because of the lack of scroll bar, and Connor just uses a base template.

rD70elM.jpg

JHttn6c.jpg

73BdKKY.jpg

kMsfd0t.jpg

3tfOpbh.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I (might) see you cats next year...

GtpukXN.jpg

Going to work on the PS4 2k19 side or may just been done with the series until 2k21?

Maybe; hard to get motivated to (re)create on console w/o custom music, though there might be uploads here and there. I mostly stick to making OC experiments on PC.

Archived