PWA Universe [by TheMoominBrand]

Mewmin

Mf7ZqG6.jpg

First started with the introduction of Universe Mode proper on 2K14, but some of the roster I have been creating on and off for way before then, the first being WWF Smackdown ‘’Shut Your Mouth’’ so by Debut, I mean first created. The promotion started as WAW, as I found a logo from someone on 2K14 Community Showcase, it now is PWA and would be in the size of a modern day RoH/NXT with the ascetics arena wise like a current AEW. The promotions tagline being ‘’Pure Wrestling, Pure Talent’’. This means the wrestling is what matters, not the theatrics.

Since 2K15 introduced custom logos, I was then able to design my own finally, I was never good with the paint tool, so just used others. There are two shows and one is dedicated to the Junior Pro Division. They are called Adrenaline and Ignition. The current roster are mostly in their prime with a few older and younger talents.

Championships and Notable Histories in Rank of Prestige

As I can only really track back to 2K15, I have decided to restart from there. The championship history will roughly be as follows and regularly update through the WWE Games Series

PWA World Championship establish 2K15

The World Championship is that is the be all and end all of the company, only main event stars will feud over it, and that scene should only ever be about 6 people deep.

Chad Hardy will be the most decorated, holding the Championship 5 times. The Machine his main rival would be a 4 time champion and has held the title longer than anyone else of over a year, spanning 2K15-2K16.

Barry Ryan, BB Blake and Chimera would be 2 time champions.

Other Champions include:

BB Blake

Kidd Cool

Max Stevens

Logan Xander

PWA Atlantic Championship established 2K15

The PWA Atlantic Championship is held by mainly upper-mid card talents and the odd Main Eventer, The Championship is booked really well and the scene is stacked with former World Champions and Main Eventers

BB Blake is the most notable champion, and has held it 6 times. Barry Ryan has held the belt the longest in his sole reign. Kidd Cool has held the belt 3 times and so has All Star Jones.

Other Champions Include:

David Jacob

Jacob Cass

Carter Blakheart

Logan Xander

Miami Jackson

Max Stevens

PWA Junior Pro Crown Championship established 2K15

The now named Junior Pro Division, dedicated to high octane, fast paced and high flying wrestling is mainly showcased on PWA Adrenaline.

Kidd Cool will be the most famous Junior Pro, holding the belt 5 times. All Star Jones has held the belt 3 times and Noah Bennett is the longest reigning champion.

Other Champions Include:

Miami Jackson

BB Blake

Monfero

PWA United States Championship established 2K19

Introduced to make the help elevate talent and further sustain prestige to other championships, mid carder and upper-mid carders a like would feud over this

Max Stevens has held the belt twice, other champions include Chimera and Myles Brewer.

PWA Womens Championship established 2K15

The Womens division on PWA is a main stay of the promotion and features heavily on any PPV

Rachel Van Der Beck is the most decorated, she has held the title 3 times. Tia Sin and Casey Matthews have held the championship twice. Matthews now has the longest reign.

PWA Tag Team Championship established 2K15

PWA hosts one of the most stacked Tag Team division in Pro Wrestling, real or fictitious.

Hollywood are the most decorated with 4 reigns as champions and singles run for Jacob Cass. Harlem Hustle have held the belts twice. The longest reign is Hardiron.

PWA Television Championship established 2K15

This start out Championship is where most people moving up that card would face taste gold, low to mid card championship

The most reigns would fall too Miami Jackson when he moved up through the division, holding the belt 3 times. BB Blake has held it once. The longest reign would be Tank.

Other Champions Include:

Max Stevens

Wrath

Big Man Sullivan

Wildside

PWA Octane Championship establish 2K19

AJ Gutierrez is the first champion, Monfero is the second. Can’t say more.

PPV Names

Jan: Ignition: Warning

Feb: Fracture

March: Worlds End

April: Ignition: UK

May: End Game

June: Invasion

July: Victory Parade (Independence Day Inspired)

Aug: Wrestle Paradise (Holiday/Summer)

Sep: Adrenaline Special (Jnr Pro Only)

Oct: Halloween Hallow

Nov: Big City Lights

Dec: Ignition: Christmassacre

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I decided I won't be doing anything with WWE2K20. I waited for the patch and does nothing for what I need to do. It's really disappointing as I had made some stride in the last year with YouTube and Twitch. But I am not going over all my textures again because the game is shite.

Unfortunately I decided I won't be doing anything with WWE2K20. I waited for the patch and does nothing for what I need to do. It's really disappointing as I had made some stride in the last year with YouTube and Twitch. But I am not going over all my textures again because the game is shite.

THAT SUCKS DUDE! You are the 5th creator that has refused WWE 2k20. Maybe when the next patch comes out, maybe you can come back to it? There are only a selected few that have continue to do CAWS for WWE 2k20 but most of my favorite CAW Creators have decided to not do WWE 2k20 & that SUCKS!

• 1 month later...

Archived