Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Creations Archive

Recommended Posts

Can I ask, is community creations broken for anyone else? Last two days I’ve tried to download images, the loading bar goes up, I lose a download from my twenty but the image isn’t downloaded.... just me? Or everyone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oscar22 said:

Can I ask, is community creations broken for anyone else? Last two days I’ve tried to download images, the loading bar goes up, I lose a download from my twenty but the image isn’t downloaded.... just me? Or everyone? 

Go delete unused images. Unlike past games, it doesn't warn you when you've reached your limit. It'll just download anyway and the thing you downloaded turns out blank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fight Me. said:

Go delete unused images. Unlike past games, it doesn't warn you when you've reached your limit. It'll just download anyway and the thing you downloaded turns out blank.

Good god...🤦🏻‍♂️
 

I’m so desperately trying to turn this game into something vaguely playable so it doesn’t feel such a waste of money, it’s not making it easy for me...

 

Cheers man, I’ll give that a try 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

Goddamn. Also, can't tell if he used the Drake Maverick manager model already in the game or a brand new one.

Na man, he created a new model from scratch for Drake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Cain looks freaking great, only thing is though is Cain that in shape right now? last time i seen him in WWE he was kinda pudgy looking and not in the best of shape, if Cain is legit that in shape right now disregard what i'm saying but if he's not i'd say thats the only flaw i see in the caw is he's too in shape and muscular compared to how he actually looks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone been able to download MacToastCrunch's Tegan Nox? i've got all the DLC except the My Player Kickstart, and it still says i need DLC to download it, can anyone confirm if i buy the My Player Kickstart it'll let me download it? Its the best Tegan on CC and its bugging the hell outta me that i can't download it, and yeah i'm even willing to buy that useless My Player Kickstarter DLC if it means i can download her.

I just need someone to confirm if that will work before i waste money on it and it still says i need DLC to download her.

Edited by J-man89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have all the DLC and I downloaded the CAW when it was uploaded back in March, it works perfectly for me. Not sure about the MyPlayer Kickstarter, I got the deluxe edition of the game so Idk if that's already included

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

I have all the DLC and I downloaded the CAW when it was uploaded back in March, it works perfectly for me. Not sure about the MyPlayer Kickstarter, I got the deluxe edition of the game so Idk if that's already included

Yeah i'm almost positive if i buy the My Player Kickstarter DLC i'll be able to download her, cause i had to do a similar thing for Ryeedee's Angel Garza where it also told me i needed DLC to download it and at that point i hadn't bought the Accelerator, so i bought it and then i could download his Garza. 

Lol but i'm gonna be PISSED if i buy that DLC and it still tells me i need DLC before i can download her, this game has tested me so much since its release lol.

Edited by J-man89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2020 at 12:00 PM, J-man89 said:

Yeah i'm almost positive if i buy the My Player Kickstarter DLC i'll be able to download her, cause i had to do a similar thing for Ryeedee's Angel Garza where it also told me i needed DLC to download it and at that point i hadn't bought the Accelerator, so i bought it and then i could download his Garza. 

Lol but i'm gonna be PISSED if i buy that DLC and it still tells me i need DLC before i can download her, this game has tested me so much since its release lol.

Now you can see my problem when downloading characters that have a certain DLC attached to them even after i already bought it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any good Drake Maverick CAWs on PS4? Really irks me that you can't make managers playable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahhhhh damn, all you XB1 people are so lucky you got a top tier creator churning out all these in game model looking caws right now. What happened to all the good creators on PS4? they seem to have vanished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Bhangra is on a break, LegitAttires is still doing attires in 2K20 and 2K19, Ryeedee shows up once in a while. We have Gamevolt and LordFIendX here though among others haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess i meant more on the caw side of creators, we got amazing attire creators on PS4 thats for sure.  And Ryeedee is awesome, imo the best there is on PS4, but he only shows up once every couple of months, drops an amazing caw and disappears.  I'm still forever hoping one day he uploads his Omega, cause it looks freaking unreal, it legit looks like an in game model and i don't know how he got the hair as good as he did on it cause it doesn't look like any in game hair.

Ryeedee did tease Karrion Kross is coming soon in his Kushida video a few days ago, from what i saw he looked amazing.

Edited by J-man89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...