Creations Archive

^ From Motown's moves topic

Sig: Swanton Bomb 3, Koji Clutch

Fin: Gory Bomb

DrGorillaNuts (PS4):

https://twitter.com/DrGorillaNuts

Owen Hart

sY3pXRe.jpg

You could also use Avalanche Victory Roll as a sig, and move Koji Clutch to a finisher slot for KLR. I just set it up like that since it's a WWE version.

That Owen looks incredible.

dark_mass_5581 (PS4)

https://twitter.com/Did_I_lieThough

Kay Lee Ray

EKpJF9BUYAAeaoc.jpg

The best Kay Lee Ray CAW on PS4 currently and it is their only CAW that have uploaded to Community Creations.

I just downloaded her and yeah i guess that is the best one on CC, but when you turn her to the side you can see edges really bad on the side of her face, the face texture isn't that great, if they used a better texture and blended it better this would be a really great caw. From the front she looks great, but its just not very pretty when you spin her to the side and see the edges of the texture.

Everything else is great about the caw, great attire, great body morph, if it just had a better face texture made by someone like Ryee or Bhangraman it would be the definitive Kay Lee Ray caw.

Edited by J-man89

Thank for the moves suggestions guys..

You're welcome, Glennsoe. If you need anymore help with moves, check out my signature and finisher topic. I just added and updated Jack Evans and Teddy Hart

Unreal. I know they've had the 2006 model lately, but I'm so happy I never have to see that shitty orange attire again lmao

I would spoil tag that btw.

Edited by Fight Me.