Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jeb ★

Creations Archive

Damn that Brodie looks great, shame its not on 2K20, guess i gotta redownload 2K19 and start paying that again to get some of these great caws. 

Edited by J-man89

Speaking Of 2K19 Defract NickBreaker and a Bunch of Other Creators have launched An ECW Project there on PS4 I Did Make a Post on It in the 2K19 Forums if you want to check it out

21 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Nice! So who has the best MVP on CC to put that on?

I use GoncaMarcos18M's MVP, it's like the second most downloaded one on CC. MVP now looks older irl but I couldn't find a good enough one for his current age lol. I also uploaded Big Righteous' moveset for him on CC

A5PBkso.jpg

This what it looks like with Gamevolt's attire (basically an accurate version of that Black Panther attire that's on the CAW)
wh1AKu2.jpg

14 minutes ago, Jeb ★ said:

I use GoncaMarcos18M's MVP, it's like the second most downloaded one on CC. I also uploaded Big Righteous' moveset for him on CC

Awesome looks perfect! Just downloaded him and put the attire on him, thanks :)

Iconic2K's probably the one CAW creator this year that makes me jealous of the Xbox side lol

Man it's insane how lucky XBOX peeps had it this year Us PS4 players barely get shit this year which is funny because in original games it used to be the opposite

I mean we still had ryeedee and bhangra up until not too long ago. Then we still have (off the top of my head) MisterFiendX for CAWs, GameVolt and LegitAttires for attires. Iconic2k been putting a lot of work on the XB1 side though

On 11/3/2020 at 1:16 PM, Jeb ★ said:

Iconic2K's probably the one CAW creator this year that makes me jealous of the Xbox side lol

Yeah lol, he's been the one creator thats made me consider going over to XBox just to get his caws.

There's a pretty good Pat McAfee by Shaunj_288. (Just a heads up, these aren't the attires that come with it. I just made these for Universe)

Screenshot_20201113-120642_PS App.jpg

Screenshot_20201113-120635_PS App.jpg

Screenshot_20201113-120623_PS App.jpg

Screenshot_20201113-120613_PS App.jpg