Creations Archive

Jeb ★

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. Can't find it, but I have the logos anyway. Is everyone doing the logos on the strap method? Couldn't find plates that fit perfectly so I just hid them lol

Omg that WALTER is freaking perfection, i will keep saying this, i hate you XB1 people with all my soul for constantly getting these gorgeous caws. Literally everytime i come to this thread to see what new caw has been posted i know its gonna be for XB1 and its gonna look amazing and i know i'm gonna turn green as hell with envy.

9 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Omg that WALTER is freaking perfection, i will keep saying this, i hate you XB1 people with all my soul for constantly getting these gorgeous caws. Literally everytime i come to this thread to see what new caw has been posted i know its gonna be for XB1 and its gonna look amazing and i know i'm gonna turn green as hell with envy.

you could always come over to xbox 

Well i can confirm buying the My Player Kickstart made it able for me to download MacToastCrunch's Tegan Nox, not sure why that was needed for me to get her but i expect nothing less from 2K20.

But Its an amazing caw, imo it was worth buying that DLC just to get her, the body morph is so spot on too and the logos on the gear is perfect, wish she had her jacket but i can probably make it myself.

YES! Been waiting on that Kross, he looks freaking amazing, the body morph, the moveset, the face, the tattoos, everything is flawless on this Kross, and Ryeedee nailed his entrance as well, legit looks like DLC when you see him come out in his entrance.

On 7/20/2020 at 10:44 AM, Jeb ? said:

Any good Hijo del Fantasma/Santos Escobar CAWs on PS4 yet? ?

I'm starting to work on him. Hopefully soon enough I can get a preview off the ground.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived