Creations Archive

Jeb ★

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

Thanks for showcasing this, as I didn't get around too do it myself. My brother Baldus created this amazing looking caw. We're a part of a CAW making team, and I provided the face texture, my two other friends provided the logos for pants, and Baldus fixed everything together to create this insane caw. Hopefully he will join the forum and showcase all his amazing stuff soon.

2 hours ago, Soul RiderX said:

Thanks for showcasing this, as I didn't get around too do it myself. My brother Baldus created this amazing looking caw. We're a part of a CAW making team, and I provided the face texture, my two other friends provided the logos for pants, and Baldus fixed everything together to create this insane caw. Hopefully he will join the forum and showcase all his amazing stuff soon.

Big thanks for your team. My caw roster are mostly from you guys. I wonder who is this nascarfan guy.

1 hour ago, yohansigned said:

Big thanks for your team. My caw roster are mostly from you guys. I wonder who is this nascarfan guy.

Thanks you, that's very humbling to hear man. ?

Nascar is a very talented caw maker, which is obvious to see, if you have twitter, go give him a fellow and check out his other stuff, he posted some amazingly lit Caws. He also recently joined the site, here is his topic:

14 hours ago, Jeb ? said:

They're up rn

Any missing logos? If you facing logos issue, try delete all unused logos from Deletion Utility, then redownload caw again. 

12 hours ago, J-man89 said:

Does the hair on Ryee's Kushida bug out for anyone else during his entrance and matches?

Yeap, it glitches for me too. Such a shame since the instant I saw this KUSHIDA in rydeee's twitter, I thought it was awesome.

12 hours ago, Playboi Icardi said:

Yeap, it glitches for me too. Such a shame since the instant I saw this KUSHIDA in rydeee's twitter, I thought it was awesome.

I haven't tested it but i switched the hair to the dread bun style, looks the same as the one Ryee had on him but its dreads, i just placed logos around the parts with exposed skin in the hairstyle and dyed some parts of it and it looks very close to the other hair style. Hopefully it doesn't glitch.

Sweet, twas just thinking of downloading his 2009/2003 attires. :DI got him in his Broken attire, but it just doesn't look right with his hair this year lol

Archived