Creations Archive

Jeb ★

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found ryeedee's stuff.. but he's not uploaded a lot of his stuff on twitter.

also I wish there was a filter for Pro Creators and other... there's so much garbage. Nothing should be allowed to be Re-Uploaded. Fact. I've seen 4 pages of the same bollocks RVD that everyone keeps re-upping.

They also should divide original caw's and "real" wrestlers. it wouldn't be hard to add that as a stipulation.

and maybe have a voting system.. like 10 people need a thumbs up before caw's go live. Why are there so many BS things.. like 3 yr olds hitting upload

also I wish there was a filter for Pro Creators and other... there's so much garbage. Nothing should be allowed to be Re-Uploaded. Fact. I've seen 4 pages of the same bollocks RVD that everyone keeps re-upping.

They also should divide original caw's and "real" wrestlers. it wouldn't be hard to add that as a stipulation.

and maybe have a voting system.. like 10 people need a thumbs up before caw's go live. Why are there so many BS things.. like 3 yr olds hitting upload

Thats so true about that damn RVD caw. I personally also saw so many people uploading Edge Caw to CC using my face texture without even giving credit. Really irritating stuff.

And if I recall currectly, past games had a star system where you can rate and give feedback on Caws. That was awesome... Well except for the trolls.

Thats so true about that damn RVD caw. I personally also saw so many people uploading Edge Caw to CC using my face texture without even giving credit. Really irritating stuff.

And if I recall currectly, past games had a star system where you can rate and give feedback on Caws. That was awesome... Well except for the trolls.

How did they get your Edge texture? I thought textures couldn't be stolen..

How did they get your Edge texture? I thought textures couldn't be stolen..

I had to upload the face texture before the caw for it to show up because off the previous glitch. I guess that how.

Due to the nature of how downloaded face textures (not on a CAW) are seen by the game when those textures are removed from CC then any upload using it may have the texture disappear. Unfortunately any textures downloaded with a CAW can still be put on a fresh one and uploaded as far as I know unless that also changed in the last patch.

One again that Kacy is insane, when you look at her in caw mode she legit looks like an ingame model, its crazy. Has to be one of the top caws of the year imo.

I agree. I thought she was a part of the game for a second. Out of this world work.

Man theres such a good Tegan Nox caw up by MacToastCrunch the one who made that phenominal Kacy Catanzaro, and its telling me i still need to unlock something to download it even though i have all the DLC packs and have played all the towers and unlocked every reward from all the DLC packs. So anyone got any idea what i'm supposed to do? Do i seriously gotta pay 9.99 and get the Kickstarter DLC? cause thats the only DLC i aint got yet but its just some boosted stuff for my career so i don't get why i'd need to get that to be able to download a caw.

Archived