Think again.

xsG5IxW.png

XjSOLBc.png

gAVMels.png

OpsV1Bo.png

NSMaVX1.png

e1DumCS.png

bxIHKYf.png

This game is so crazy detailed, it really is "just" the motion blur ruining everything, because everything looks blurry and shiny in motion and even kinda pixelated sometimes, like the Eco title in motion. And since stuff is moving like 90% of all times, the "bad graphics" lays kinda over the good graphics and you just miss it a lot to see how good it can look.

I wish we had an option to deactivate that.

Video to that a little bit later.

If you think this game looks bad.

Think again.

xsG5IxW.png

XjSOLBc.png

gAVMels.png

OpsV1Bo.png

NSMaVX1.png

e1DumCS.png

bxIHKYf.png

This game is so crazy detailed, it really is "just" the motion blur ruining everything, because everything looks blurry and shiny in motion and even kinda pixelated sometimes, like the Eco title in motion. And since stuff is moving like 90% of all times, the "bad graphics" lays kinda over the good graphics and you just miss it a lot to see how good it can look.

I wish we had an option to deactivate that.

Video to that a little bit later.

Those screenshots are sick!

I'm definitely happy that we have a proper *pause here and take free roam photos* mode again. Maybe it was back in 2K19 and I'm being dumb...but I think this is the return for it, no?

it was in 19, i had a lot of fun with it lol. This year's highlight reel captures like the last 5 seconds of action at a time while last year's captured like 15 seconds so ew

I'm definitely happy that we have a proper *pause here and take free roam photos* mode again. Maybe it was back in 2K19 and I'm being dumb...but I think this is the return for it, no?

it was in 19, i had a lot of fun with it lol. This year's highlight reel captures like the last 5 seconds of action at a time while last year's captured like 15 seconds so ew

You sure? I thought last year just had highlight reel, where you captured the video and then could take screenshots from that...(?) But, this game definitely has straight up *pause and take screenshots mode*...

You sure? I thought last year just had highlight reel, where you captured the video and then could take screenshots from that...(?) But, this game definitely has straight up *pause and take screenshots mode*...

like free roam camera angles? Yea http://caws.ws/forum/topic/480460-gifs-pics-vids-thread/page-10?do=findComment&comment=11169237

like free roam camera angles? Yea http://caws.ws/forum/topic/480460-gifs-pics-vids-thread/page-10?do=findComment&comment=11169237

Well...shit. I really thought they made it so you had to record video first to take screenshots. I don't remember that at all. I would have used that a lot. Lol.

Archived