GRPW vs LIMITLESS - Reboot In Progress - Last WWE 2K20 CAW on last page - Casper Koning

CROSS-Out

The Double Underhook Brainbuster legit does no damage if you use its pin combo.

I haven't reup'd anyone yet. I was trying to at least make the most of the new moves for some updates but honestly I can't get myself to play through these *censored*ing towers.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've notified our resident lifesaver of the issue so hopefully He's got it and Cave-In marked down for a fix.

Some changes made to Brandon Xs moveset. Elevated Flatliner replaced with the bloody cross, since the bloody cross is closer to what I imagine his Red Mirage move being. I've switched the double underhook brainbuster back to the hammerlock DDT (Xcalibur) for now. Added some new moves to his strong strikes, replaced his bicycle knee running strike with the running knee lift since its sound got patched.

Haven't decided if I want to replace his corner running bicycle knee with the other bloody cross yet. I will make that decision some time, but for now i'm going to reupload Brandon X now. If he's missing logos again, well I don't know what to tell you. I'll make his logos downloadable here but I'm not wasting time reuploading his logos again, especially with the uploader still being barely functional. I simply don't care enough about this game at this point to put myself through that.

Tags are Brandon X, Canadian Shogun, GRPW. You'll be able to tell its new since he now has working hair dye (thank god. I mean for gods sake I had created his shirt logo based around his hair dye for christs sake..)

I'll reupload everyone else over time too, but if they're missing logos... i'll give em to you personally but like I said, i'm not putting myself through a long process of fixing them.

The second attire is meant to have reddish hair, I wanted to maintain some semblance of his main colour in his heel attire.

Could I maybe get a picture or two of his attires on your end? I can identify exactly which logos are missing then and upload them for you. I'll use mediafire to host them. Or if there isn't too many missing i'll just upload the logos in game.

Thats the one that worries me. I've had logos stolen before, its why I usually don't upload as reuploadable. I'll upload the logos for now but if I should catch anyone trying to pass them off as their own in their own creations I won't be doing so again.

As for the hair dye in the second attire... thats a bug, and its not even a bug I see on my end. Thats really *censored*ing weird. Feel free to just edit his hair there and make it red.

Gonna upload the missing logos in a sec. I'm also uploading a quick youtube video showing which logos are which.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzp0zapgOeI

All logos are uploaded, but let me know if one of the knee pads is off. For some reason I've got two different versions of the same logo at different sizes.

Got them all. It's up to you if you want to keep them as re-uploadable. I could edit them and send them back as either reuploable or not so you can replace them or I could replace them and import the parts that had things missing onto a base creation, upload and you could import to yours. You won't be able to edit the images but you should be able to make changes to attire and re-upload any time.

I'll just leave em up for now and trust this community not to try and steal from me. I like to imagine the guys that used to pull that shit are long gone by now.

Course I wouldn't need to worry if 2K would just fix this goddamn bug. They've had 3 games to do so now.

I've notified our resident lifesaver of the issue so hopefully He's got it and Cave-In marked down for a fix.

Some changes made to Brandon Xs moveset. Elevated Flatliner replaced with the bloody cross, since the bloody cross is closer to what I imagine his Red Mirage move being. I've switched the double underhook brainbuster back to the hammerlock DDT (Xcalibur) for now. Added some new moves to his strong strikes, replaced his bicycle knee running strike with the running knee lift since its sound got patched.

Haven't decided if I want to replace his corner running bicycle knee with the other bloody cross yet. I will make that decision some time, but for now i'm going to reupload Brandon X now. If he's missing logos again, well I don't know what to tell you. I'll make his logos downloadable here but I'm not wasting time reuploading his logos again, especially with the uploader still being barely functional. I simply don't care enough about this game at this point to put myself through that.

Tags are Brandon X, Canadian Shogun, GRPW. You'll be able to tell its new since he now has working hair dye (thank god. I mean for gods sake I had created his shirt logo based around his hair dye for christs sake..)

I'll reupload everyone else over time too, but if they're missing logos... i'll give em to you personally but like I said, i'm not putting myself through a long process of fixing them.

Got the Logos & the Final version of Him today. I'd did say something about some of the logos missing from the old one in the previous comments but glad that this guy who has replied to you has said something about it on your final version of him. I'd know of the Main changes that you have made in his moveset but can you tell me what strikes that you replaced with new ones so I'd could make a decision if I'd should change it back or not. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I was working on a new male CAW to release as a package with a female caw I finished a little while ago but since import parts doesn't seem to want to work, I either have to not give him his tattoos or painstakingly place his tattoos in each of his 2 ring and entrance attires by hand and try to keep them lined up. god fraggin dammit 2K can you have one *censored*ing thing stay not broken please!?

Well good news. I managed, despite it being a living hell, to make Crossbones Cameron in 2K20; and as a bonus his coat is one of the few that doesn't have broken-ass physics and clipping.

I'll post him, Nick Ultra, And "Baba Yaga" Selina Kidman tonight. After that i'm not sure if I'll be making any more caws for this game. We'll just have to see how good the last patch is. The least they could do is fix the *censored*ing uploader.

By the way guys, if anyones blond hair dye seems oddly... green? you'll have to forgive me. Unfortunately my colourblindness effects me especially hard when it comes to green so I can almost never tell if I accidentally tinge something green.

After that i'm not sure if I'll be making any more caws for this game. We'll just have to see how good the last patch is. The least they could do is fix the *censored*ing uploader.

I don't think anyone's going to blame you for tapping out at this point. There honestly hasn't been anything to enjoy in regards to creation this year. And I don't for a second believe that another patch is going to fix anything. At least not without breaking a dozen other things. It might be worth taking a break until they close the 2k19 servers. The inevitable influx of players/creators may revitalise things.

Still planning to show off those three I mentioned, I've just gotten distracted playing Bloodborne because I desperately needed a break from the 2K20 headache.

Crossbones Cameron (returning from 2K19), Nick Ultra, and Selina Kidman added to the GRPW roster.

NOTE: Kidmans alt attire is suffering from that *censored*ing reset logo colour bug and I honestly am too lazy to fix it (hey, I should work for 2K with that attitude! since clearly they're too *censored*ing lazy to fix it too).

• 3 weeks later...

Welp. I just accidentally deleted most of the *censored*ing GRPW roster on this page because editing topics is a *censored*ing nightmare now. Great.

Who the hell designed this topic editor!?

47 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

Welp. I just accidentally deleted most of the *censored*ing GRPW roster on this page because editing topics is a *censored*ing nightmare now. Great.

Who the hell designed this topic editor!?

2K.

Seriously though, that sucks man. Hopefully this can get pat..I mean fixed.

Thanks to Tom Rice for resetting my page so I didn't lose the stuff. That said I'm not editing it any more for now so anything new I have will just get posted as a normal post here instead of editing the first page.

Archived