GRPW vs LIMITLESS - Reboot In Progress - Last WWE 2K20 CAW on last page - Casper Koning

CROSS-Out

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was planning to have Adrian Cutter up a couple days ago but that physics bug eith coats infuriated me so much that I didnt bother. The cheek depth bug weirdly makes him look younger than he did in 2K19 as well.

I'll probably put him up tonight or tomorrow, along with new creation Allen Gabriel. I just need to make some more logos for Gabriel's second attire, specifically patches and such to fill out empty space on his pants.

Updated version of Brandon X is up now actually. tags are Brandon X, GRPW, and 1st class badass. If he's missing any of his logos or tattoos let me know, i'll just upload them here via imgur for you to download and apply.

Updated version of Brandon X is up now actually. tags are Brandon X, GRPW, and 1st class badass. If he's missing any of his logos or tattoos let me know, i'll just upload them here via imgur for you to download and apply.

Download him today & all the images in the 2nd attire are NOT THERE! Even if you do this Imgur, Have no idea what it does & how to download them from the PlayStation 4. Maybe what I'll do is put some Image that would be better for him like maybe a Tapout Logo or some Bold Letters to make up for the Images but I'll be playing the game again Friday. Anyways nice try on making a different version of him but I'd still like the game regardless of the bugs that this game is dealing with.

Youre gonna hate me but the logos arent showing up

Alright when I get home tonight I'll make a media fire upload with his logos. Then people can just download them and use them at their leisure.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm aware, but theres not really much I can do about it. I intend to leave a media fire link with the logos here so people can replace them at their leisure however at the moment I'm out with the flu. Will do so when I'm feeling better as I'd need to set my pc up again to fetch the logos.

Because I'm not even sure if its easy to fix the logos and uploading logos to 2K20 at the moment is an enormous pain in the ass that has already killed most of the enthusiasm I have for the game at the moment.

Yeh, this is a pain in the ass when Probably like me.. you've uploaded 20 caws. Everyone has to go into Superstar edit, change them to a caw from alt attire even.

Edit every logo on said saw, save the duplicate (which is at a lower resolution and slightly off shade i've noticed)

Then go into logos and delete the original copy, if you have the space for doubles.. i'm already upto 860 logos

then delete your original upload and re-upload.

Each caw i'd say takes about an hour.... all because of 2k's Screw up.

I ended up just removing all mine.. Screw it.

Hopefully they can fix it retrospectively but with recent fixes/screwups only working/not working for new uploader images they will probably have to be redone anyway. Would love to be proved wrong but don't think I will. At the moment I've been making my images more saturated before putting them on game so the shade is closer to what is needed.

For editing images (if you have space as mentioned above) best method is to edit and save them in a clean creation (bear in mind you may need to apply an image at the end to reduce the risk of crashing that happens when backing out of custom logos), discard the creation then relay them by going into each and changing to the edited version without the need to resize etc (which should be easier because the original would already be selected). This means you can also edit images for multiple creations first, relay them on each and then remove original images by pressing Triangle or Y in Deletions.

Really sucks that this is needed and will probably still be needed after 1.xx (they jumped last time so who knows what number this will be)

CAWs are looking great though Brandon-X

PS: My uploader is working ok so if you want any images added PM me here or DM me on twitter and I'll get them on mine, edit them and upload to CC with reupload on when you're online.

I'll see about fixing him once the new patch is out, considering the patch notes claim (claim being the operative word) that it fixes hair dye.

Unfortunately if the new patch doesn't fix enough shit i'll likely go dormant again.

I'll see about fixing him once the new patch is out, considering the patch notes claim (claim being the operative word) that it fixes hair dye.

Unfortunately if the new patch doesn't fix enough shit i'll likely go dormant again.

Ya, if you reupload everyone the logos will work

Ya, if you reupload everyone the logos will work

So let me get this straight so I dont waste my time. I dont need to adjust anything, I just need to delete all my uploads and then reupload them? I hope that's the case because redownloading and reapplying the logos would be a serious pain in the neck.

May work with logos but doesn't work with Face Textures I know. Haven't really tested because I'm concentrating on another project.I uploaded my updated Killian Dain (from just after the 1.06 patch that I haven't used the workaround on) and the Face still disappears. Didn't pay attention to the logo so it may have worked. If it doesn't try entering creation and saving.

Well, since the Double Underhook Brainbusters pin combo is STILL *censored*ING BROKEN, I'm gonna switch it out for a different move for a while since we're not likely to another patch for yet another month.

In the mean time, I need to decide what move to give him. Maybe the bloody cross, or switch back to the hammerlock DDT. Not sure just yet.

Archived