GRPW vs LIMITLESS - Reboot In Progress - Last WWE 2K20 CAW on last page - Casper Koning

CROSS-Out

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

I know. The new moves are what sells me about it the most. Even when I have almost the same movesets on 19, it isnt the same, as those new moves really add something to them.

Yeah, there are some really cool moves and entrance animations in 2k20 that i dearly miss after going back to 2k19 a week ago.
After the game crashing randomly at entrances, i gave up.

But i do miss a few things.
Like in the caw mode in 2k19 if you have long hair and a beard, you barely can wear anything while in 2k20 a lot more was possible.
Or the texture quality and lightning that is better in 2k20.
Or and oh my god...the caw screen.
That white in 2k19 is hurting my eyes so much after a while, the blue in 2k20 is so much nicer.

And i do like the controls in 2k20, even though having two or more buttons for several actions is a bit unneccessary.

But i forgot that 2k19 loads so much faster, was surprised by that.

• 2 weeks later...

The Barlow Boys (tattoos gained from CC because frankly finding tattoos is getting to be annoying af sometimes)
wzduFIA.jpg
(wish I could've gotten a better picture but that entrance animation is fast)

Colt Barlow
Az2eAtK.png

Casey Barlow
iKa054D.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'm wondering if you guys might be able to help me. I have been thinking about it and if WWE 2K22 is enough of an improvement I am considering rebooting my wrestling universe with some changes to the wrestlers and a new company name. I've already decided on the name, but I can't decide which colour scheme for the logo. You guys, tell me which of these three you think looks best.

koQod64.png

CAmPWsT.png

C3JPwnG.png

I also kind of feel like I need to put something in the top right corner of the box, but i'm not sure what yet.

Or perhaps some combination, like a friend of mine just suggested, such as this.

qI4vekb.png

I'm personally leaning towards this one myself so far, as I think the red and green compliment eachother and my friend made up some bullshit about how the R represents a scar left over by 2K20 while the green represents new life because apparently I live at 182 symbolism avenue.

I think i'm going to use combinations of the red one, and the red/green one, depending on what I use them for.

Brandon X is also likely to get a name change in this rebooted universe, though he won't change as much as some caws will.

Wow, those are really cool logos.
Personally i would go maybe with a yellow version, that would be brighter and be a good contrast to the Dark background etc.

But the basic Logo is super awesome.
And the name rings great too, which i realized is hard to get because im working on creating my own caw universe too and cant for the love of me find a good name for it.XD

51 minutes ago, Mani-Man said:

Wow, those are really cool logos.
Personally i would go maybe with a yellow version, that would be brighter and be a good contrast to the Dark background etc.

But the basic Logo is super awesome.
And the name rings great too, which i realized is hard to get because im working on creating my own caw universe too and cant for the love of me find a good name for it.XD

You're free to use my pro wrestling beyond logo if you like. No point in it going to waste so if you like it you can use it.

Working some more on my reboot stuff, came to realize i'll probably still need two or more shows considering how large my roster gets. Came up with this, although I don't know if it would just be an alternate brand in PWR or if maybe it would showcase a specific type of talent or what.

Bo9zaSi.png

I do wish there was a two tone generic tights with built in kneepads though, so i didn't need to sacrifice layers to get the shine on the right or give up the knee pads. Oh well.

Archived