GRPW vs LIMITLESS - Reboot In Progress - Last WWE 2K20 CAW on last page - Casper Koning

CROSS-Out

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/18/2020 at 5:20 PM, Jtown4life said:

I want this guy in my universe mode...what's the hashtag

Ryan Briggs, Limitless Pro, Undeniable

Be aware that the material on the tights is different now, because the custom logos just looked absolutely awful in-match with that tights material.

• 3 weeks later...

His current design was made to be able to work as a face, heel, or tweener so I'm glad to hear that Ky, means I did my job well with him!

WIP

iZBE0uV.jpg

For now this ones just a work in progress, the Silver King Gosuke Watanabe. The attire seen here is his secondary attire as his first attire is one for a tag team, and i have a lot of work to do on his tag partner before I want to show him off.

Currently on Gosuke, I need to switch out the coat in his entrance attire as that thing does NOT play nice with the physics in the game and just looks awful during the entrance (story of my *censored*ing life..). He's actually a remake of a previous CAW i had last year, unfortunately one of the ones in which all the logos I had for them was lost when my laptop broke so I had to remake them from scratch.

Unfortunately the finisher I envision him having is not available in the game so for now he's using Irelands' Call and an armbar.

• 2 weeks later...

I might consider it when I next boot up, although I don't know when I will as trying to play 2k20 is stressful and I'm already dealing with a metric *Censored* ton of stress as it is with recent personal events.

That said regarding the invisible logos, if you give me a list of the guys you're using that are missing them i can just PM you the logos from my folders and you can upload them at your leisure to replace the invisible ones with, as I said since I don't know when I'll next touch 2K20 since every time I eventually end up turning the game off pissed off.

9 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

I might consider it when I next boot up, although I don't know when I will as trying to play 2k20 is stressful and I'm already dealing with a metric *Censored* ton of stress as it is with recent personal events.

That said regarding the invisible logos, if you give me a list of the guys you're using that are missing them i can just PM you the logos from my folders and you can upload them at your leisure to replace the invisible ones with, as I said since I don't know when I'll next touch 2K20 since every time I eventually end up turning the game off pissed off.

That might work. I’ll get back to you 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2020 at 6:14 PM, ky1990 said:

That might work. I’ll get back to you 

Helps me as well since some asshole keeps stealing and reuploading my logos whenever I put them up. I swear this friggin fanbase..

Not really doing proper active work on 2K20 but I prepared some stuff for 2K21 or Wrestling Code (whichever comes first..). Decided to give LIMITLESS Pro Wrestling a subsidiary the same way GRPW has Project Wrestling and WWE has NXT.

FNVcvY7.png

h7rrMT5.png

• 1 month later...

Put this together for a PPV name while I was making dinner, figured it worked with a lot of the more colourful CAWs i've been making lately (which I haven't shown on here as of yet because.. well, motivation).

LX2VMYq.png

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Rekka_N0_Ryo said:

I have been making logos and such as I cant upload anything to 19 or 20 because the stupid logo worker will not work for me. Its heart warming to see your making stuff still in 20.

I figure anything I make, i'll eventually transfer over to 2K22, Wrestling Code, and AEW Game soo.. might as well use ideas when they come to me!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the wait, photoshop decided to be a real uncooperative piece of shit tonight.

AEON (has darker attire not shown here)
sp1RMt6.png

Aiko Takamori
sSLyFTL.png

Andrea Ryan
F3IEtgL.png

Chris Bourne
n9rjB3s.png

Cole Graham (One half of the World Wide Riots)
MnLgvcR.png

Cyrus Oxley (messed up brother of Drake Oxley)
eCNa1wX.png

Devlin Marko
VnJAh7m.png

Drake Oxley (returning CAW of mine, not so messed up brother of Cyrus)
vFvCGlc.png

Eric Kage (former prisoner, gimmick based around seeking redemption)
5fUcvt5.png

Garrett Gibson (somewhat based on Brodie Lee, may he rest in peace)
8iOr4pC.png

Leo Calhoun (second attires hair-dye is buggy when looking in CAW mode, difficult to get a good picture)
JY4PW97.png

Liam Ryan (younger brother of Andrea, and leader of the Shamrock Syndicate)
P2WQx2I.png

Malice
nX7mAiz.png

Nate Deacon (One half of The Silver Knights)
PvW99MD.png

Nic Venom
9hUke87.png

Omar Baz
zx06Qny.png

Ray Brooks (Other half of the World Wide Riots)
2v40zF7.png

Riley Young
Foo0DPY.png

Shaun Brennan (returning after a hiatus from my roster, still a member of the Shamrock Syndicate)
iAvNMnj.png

Skylar Divine (on and off again tag team partner of Leo Calhoun)
3PXtzP7.png

Sylas Corvo Pentagast (you get absolutely zero points for guessing what he's based off of)
8LGtGMH.png

TK Phoenix (redesigned from previous looks, and the other half of The Silver Knights)
NcATeNz.png

Warren Andrews (returning from Hiatus)
BtQCLeB.png

I may (llikely will, actually) change Andreas hair, as it doesn't look nearly as good in-game as it does in CAW mode. also the NEW pants I chose for her ALSO seem to be bugging out. 

For

*censored*s

Sake

2k.

Archived