GRPW vs LIMITLESS - Reboot In Progress - Last WWE 2K20 CAW on last page - Casper Koning

CROSS-Out

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xsUcwfj.png

Working on Isaac Croft just for the hell of it. At the moment I'm struggling making the shirt i'm giving him look halfway decent thanks to 2Ks weird refusal to just let us change material on custom logos and this stupid *censored*ing line down the back of every clothing item if you put a logo over it.

(Why yes I did take the skull off google, and why yes, it is because i'm unbelievably lazy. Why do ya ask?)

In other news, the more I use the new kneeling double underhook facebuster on Johnny Graves, the more i'm tempted to give it to Brandon X instead and give Graves the double underhook brainbuster.

For what reason? If its because of invisible logos, we've already seen earlier in this thread that reuploading my CAWs does not fix the invisible logos issue, and I'm sorry but I'm not going through all of them trying to reupload new versions of the same logos again. Not with the way the uploader is still broken.

13 hours ago, BrandonX said:

For what reason? If its because of invisible logos, we've already seen earlier in this thread that reuploading my CAWs does not fix the invisible logos issue, and I'm sorry but I'm not going through all of them trying to reupload new versions of the same logos again. Not with the way the uploader is still broken

1.08 fixed it

Fine, I'll reload everyone one more time when I next boot the game up. I dont believe it will fix anything, but I might as well. I'm not going out of my way to boot the game up however, itll be whenever I feel the itch to play.

But after that I wont be reuploading old caws anymore unless I make significent changes to them. I'm not going to keep trying to do 2Ks job for them.

• 1 month later...

So before my PS4s PSU died, I was working on a somewhat large update of new originals. Obviously I can't show any off at the moment until the replacement PSU arrives, but I figured I'd show off the logo for one of the caws I had in mind. Not completely original as the skulls were taken from google search and modified, but I digress.

DsvdYHE.png

• 2 weeks later...

Update: (please click through each spoiler to see them all, the sites spoiler feature is being stupid again).

Ace Ferguson

Note: acts as Blake Holly's Bodyguard and muscle.

XQaXzfg.png

Kill Zone Tribe

Angelo Sykes

m37i2du.png

Rip Cassidy

3lVvXxy.png

"THE Future" Blake Holly

4pLMKdi.png

Bret King

Note: Leader of the Red Court

qCbju9q.png

The Crane Gang

James and John Crane

cDKwKlk.png

Felix Frost (WIP)

Needs moveset and entrance

inzriau.png

Hide Matsuda

UZ8UOkJ.png

Kaneda Kuroda (WIP)

jZ10cmE.png

Kris Katsuyori (sort of WIP)

gs5gqAQ.png

"Painkiller" Lee Shields

N28EnyF.png

The Church Family

The leader of the Church Family, Logan Church

dn4dk8x.png

Tyson Church

bFC6e6a.png

Taryn Church (WIP)

s3d5GTJ.png

Marco Columbus

x4O4VR8.png

"Bloody" Mary Bennett

ugRGBwc.png

Wesley Nova

GhzP1WS.png

The Requiem

Quinn Daring

3KhpRw5.png

(slightly redesigned from previous years) Rhett Jackson

MyrpHoi.png

Sarah Donahue "Cute Muscle"

UltBF2N.png

And for good measure, some extra attires for Brandon X based on old attires for him I used years ago.

mvN0iIq.png

There were a couple I chose not include in this update, such as Tomoe Shimazu (finished, but a bug causes her hair to not have physics with the rest of her body, so it goes right through her chest), Adrian Cutter (finished but I want to work on his second attire more), and others.

In the coming days, two more CAWs will be finished: an old favourite, "The Sleeping Dragon" Drake Oxley, leader of the Dragons Den; and The Death Engine Sean Galliard.

Aaaand once again the spoilers are being *censored*ing stupid again. Each one was supposed to be its own thing but because the update to the website is... well, frankly weird as *Censored* when it comes to spoilers, it instead layered each one in the previous one, for some idiotic reason.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I guess someones taking the logos I post either here or the ones I uploaded for users here to update broken logos and modifying them again. I don't really mind that much but it'd be nice if they bothered to ask first. Someone took my 1st Class Badass logo and modified it, then uploaded it to Community Creations.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys have absolutely no idea how much of an absolute *censored*ing pain this one was to make. I may end up having to change the jacket too because for some stupid ass reason if you look closely when looking at the caw in game, the jacket has cut out parts of his abdomen. Because 2K.

Introducing The Necromancer, Shane Jakobs.

Ixa7ZAs.jpg

Did a quick video of Shane Jakobs vs The Death Engine Sean Galliard, which is uploading right now.

To be quite honest i'm not entirely happy with how Jakobs turned out, and thats mostly because of that goddamn low logo limit in 2K20. I had to drop more than half his tattoos, and since I had to switch his facepaint over to face tattoo, it obviously won't come off during a match. *censored*ing 2K20 I swear to Christ..

Anyway, will post the link to the video here once its uploaded. Features both CAWs theme songs.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm at something of an impass, on the one hand I like how the tights material turned out overall for him, but on the other it makes the logos on his tights look absolutely god-awful in match because of that stupid shimmer around the edges that materials create and 2K for some *censored*ing reason just refuses to fix despite it being an issue for years. I can change the material to default to get rid of it but then I find the material of the tights doesn't look as good, and I can't layer an invisible logo over the logos to change the custom logos material because for some stupid goddamn reason even at 0 percent opacity it still makes the folds in the tights noticably disappear which is still immersion breaking.

*censored*s sake 2K. Just... *censored*s sake.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a shame I wasn't able to create my OG Eddie Evans, would've liked to have him face some of your CAWs. Aiden looks great, man. Hopefully 2K will get things right next year. Feels strange not having a game this year, but worth it to get the extra 12 months to fix the broken shit.

Archived