GRPW vs LIMITLESS - Reboot In Progress - Last WWE 2K20 CAW on last page - Casper Koning

CROSS-Out

This is the most I can get done on Brandon X until another patch fixes the rest of this bullshit. Can't give him more than 10 custom logos or the game crashes, which is why he's missing half his tattoos. Can't get opacity to work so all his tattoos look fresh. Can't get hair dye that doesn't look like baby shit on his hair. They took materials off flags for some reason, not that it matters because using materials on the in-game logos causes the area way outside the logo to also be affected. Don't want to mess with the opacity on his facial hair because i've been having weird colour glitches with that.

*censored*ing Christ 2K...

Anyways, if people really want him unfinished like this I will upload him. Otherwise, see you guys at the next patch, I'm going back to playing *censored*ing Nioh..

2eZa3yD.png

I'd accept your CAW for now. Once this new patch comes in, Go ahead & reupload him then. I'd need some CAWS to work with since my favorite CAW Creators are not doing the game this year.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard thats been happening to some people. I don't know how to fix that at the moment as its not effecting everyone. Sorry I can't be of more help.

It's been happening to me too. Thought the Patch would fix that but guess not. Looks like I'll have to wait till the next patch comes in to download your CAW. Been having problems with my created CAW too. Can't get to create a Victory Motion for my CAW cause every time I'd do, The game crashes & get this error code to sent to the PSN network or something along the lines.

While we wait for the next patch, I'm gonna try and get a couple characters who have a low logo amount done. Tired of waiting around.

On the plus side I've got diamond off of ten downloads so that's a cool bug at least.

• 4 weeks later...

I have attempted repeatedly to get opacity to work on custom logos and it resets every single time I finish with it.

Try setting emboss to 1. That stops the opacity from resetting when I'm using custom logos.

Interesting. Will give that a try.

I've got a small video of CJ Holt vs Troy Grimm uploading at the moment. Its a test.

In the past my videos have been made by a, perhaps, not so legal kinda maybe version of Vegas Pro. This video however was entirely rendered in Blender so I'm using this as a test to see if that will work out better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9xfrN79Ahk

Finished Connor Morgan last night (although I used downloaded from CC tattoos on him, couldn't find the tats I used in 2K19), and am probably gonna finish 2 new guys, Dominick Fernandez and Carter Storm today.

what tattoos did you use on him for 19 ? perhaps I can help..

One was a sort of tribal lion on his shoulder ande the other was a kind of weird amalgimation on his chest. I'm not too broken up honestly.

Will post pictures of Morgan and Storm later, kinda trying to get through more of these towers.

Connor Morgan added to GRPW, and a WIP of Carter Storm added to LIMITLESS.

Thanks man, I can always rely on you for help when tattoos escape me.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone's got any tattoos fit for a musician or rockstar specifically let me know. Working on a caw using only one logo and could use some sprucing up with a tattoo or two.

That third one will work perfectly, and I think I can put a couple others to use as well.

Reese Sears, The Rose City Rockstar

VxCmB1B.png

Finisher: Hard Rock Lullaby (Ireland's Call), Red Thorn Press (Shooting Star Press)

Would put this in the main page but frankly i'm super pissed off and annoyed with 2K20 right now and just wanna cool off by playing something that actually works, like Monster Hunter or *censored*in Fire Emblem or something before I burst a blood vessel.

Archived