GRPW vs LIMITLESS - Reboot In Progress - Last WWE 2K20 CAW on last page - Casper Koning

CROSS-Out

30 minutes ago, Rekka_No_Ryo said:

Graeme, that wasnt the most requested in the poll that 2k did. GM mode was. CAW mode was 18th on the list. wwe-2k20-gm-mode-top-community-requests.

If, in two years, GM mode is the only thing they bothered to deal with from that list, they can *Censored* right off. I'm done with em.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Made this generic logo for a bandana for Brandon Cross's alternate attire but since the uploader just simply won't work for me today for some *censored*ing reason, I figure I might as well just post it here. Its generic so anyone can use it.

OlZl1ss.png

UFEX0WB.png

Aidric Creeds new design after the reboot, I still want to make some minor tweaks (like changing the lettering on the logo on the left leg) and I can't for the life of me figure out a song I want to use as his theme song, but I basically combined the look of his brother David with my old Jason Bishop CAW.

9wEqx5Y.png

And new CAW, joining the reboots brand new No Limits division, Rashad Ortega. Finisher is the Orteganizer (Emerald Flowsion), and Godzilla Threshold (Tour Of The Islands)

gUUOQva.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was hoping the game would run a bit better and more stable on PS5 but nope, still runs like dogshit. Dunno how much more i'm going to do before 2K22 at this rate, considering every CAW I make is a fight to get the game to let me make what I want.

This is very likely to be the last CAW I make publically for 2K20, as 2K22 is coming soon and i'm utterly tired of the issues with 2K20.

The Amsterdam Superman Casper Koning, comes with a face Hero attire and an Anti-Hero heel/tweener attire with the tagline NO Hero NO More. NO points for guessing who he's based off of. I may give him some tattoos in the future if I kind think of some I think suit him.

VZcHORV.png

• 2 months later...

I've been playing wth the Pro Wrestling Reborn logos for a while and i'm finding they don't translate all that well in the game, so I made some other logos with a different name to use along side them. What do you guys think of this (one is obviously based on my previous PWB logo).

0g9cFsf.png

dYnL2pF.png

Yeah I think i'm going to use ENiGMA as my main and Reborn as my side instead, I just find it looks way better in that picture I posted in the gifs/pics/vids thread on the main 2K20 page.

Archived