GRPW vs LIMITLESS - Reboot In Progress - Last WWE 2K20 CAW on last page - Casper Koning

CROSS-Out

Formerly known as the GMPorium, but since I'm not using that name anymore, and introducing a competing brand vs GRPW, welcome.

Of course, this is just a placeholder while I wait for my copy to arrive. So, lets go!

UdHayEC.png

VS

Yd0ROOy.png

GRPW Roster

Men

Brandon X

Connor Morgan

WcV2a7Y.png

Finisher: Cutter From Down Under (jumping TKO)

Gavin Starr

XcuSVG0.png

Finisher: Starrburst (Flipping DDT), Azure Starr (spiral tap) (NOTE: Would be using the springboard Enzuigiri as a finisher called the Supernova kick, but good ol 2K still refuses to let us use inside-springboards as finishers)

Crossbones Cameron

ekNejtJ.png

Finisher: Skullbreaker (Schwein/Air Raid Neckbreaker 4), End Of Paradise (Inverted Cloverleaf)

Nick Ultra

5J1JPS1.png

Finisher: Ultraviolence (Electric Chair Half Nelson Driver), Ultra HD (Dragon Sleeper 7)

Women

"Baba Yaga" Selina Kidman

IkXwOMN.png

Finisher: Black Magic (Step-Over DDT), Witching Hour (Arm Trapped Boston Crab)

Project Wrestling Roster

Men

Women

LIMITLESS Pro Wrestling Roster

Men

Carter Storm (WIP)

1wKOR3x.png

Finisher: Storm Warning (Ataxia) , Thunder Cutter (Psycho Cutter)

Archibold Benedict Klaus

sLAf1uo.png

Finisher: Klaustrophobia (Feast Your Eyes)

Troy Grimm

wMumFpt.png

Finisher: Grimm Reality (Impaler DDT/Edgecution)

"The Hound Of Baskerville" Braddock Castle

v3pRKgs.png

Finisher: Howl From The Pits Of Hell (Fisherman Buster)

CJ Holt

v6AV78V.png

Finisher: Lions Roaring Lariat (Seven Star Lariat/Rainmaker Lariat)

Women

Tag Teams

Brooklyn Smash Brothers

Carlos Ricci

5CEUx0M.png

Finishers: Lance Of Longinus (rocket kick), Fallen Cross (Double Foot Stomp)

Donny Ricci

sZ6Cqcp.png

Finishers: Fame Maker (Hawaiian Drop), Money Sink (Figure Four Sharpshooter)

Tag Finisher: Final Destination (Electric Chair/Bulldog Combo)

Note: Both come with their post breakup gimmicks. Carlos as The Betrayer Preacher, and Donny as The Franchise

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its gonna be frustrating remaking some CAWs logos and trying to track down their tats I used thanks to my laptop hard drive going the way of the dodo, but at least this year i'm gonna take video formulas of some of my guys from 2K19 to try and speed up the process.

I'll be working on Brandon X today but I won't be able to until A: the patch finishes downloading and B: the image uploader works properly.

Unless that day-one patch fixes this:

pJYrEH7.jpg

and the image uploader starts bloody working, don't expect anything today. Ridiculous.

Well guys, appears if you use any logos at all on your caw, including ones that the game itself provides, you will go into an infinite loading loop if you try to use the CAW in any other mode.

*Censored* this. If this game isn't patched up properly i'm going to be seeking a refund. Unplayable.

Cant wait for that patch so I can finally release X.

There has been a lot of creators that I'd follow on Twitter has REFUSED to buy this game & still have WWE 2k19 & are making new CAWS. I'm glad you are giving WWE 2k20 a chance & when you post your CAW once the patch comes up, I'll be a happy camper. There are 4 people that have refused to get the game & they were my favorite People & were the backbone of creating CAWS for some time. I'd do like most of your work but I'd still like Brandon-X a lot.

Alright boys and gals. First post release patch is out, let's see if caws will actually function now. If so I'll have Brandon X out tonight. If not.. well at least I have the Nioh 2 beta to play with.

This is the most I can get done on Brandon X until another patch fixes the rest of this bullshit. Can't give him more than 10 custom logos or the game crashes, which is why he's missing half his tattoos. Can't get opacity to work so all his tattoos look fresh. Can't get hair dye that doesn't look like baby shit on his hair. They took materials off flags for some reason, not that it matters because using materials on the in-game logos causes the area way outside the logo to also be affected. Don't want to mess with the opacity on his facial hair because i've been having weird colour glitches with that.

*censored*ing Christ 2K...

Anyways, if people really want him unfinished like this I will upload him. Otherwise, see you guys at the next patch, I'm going back to playing *censored*ing Nioh..

2eZa3yD.png

That's a good start. Your logos are cleaner than that normally though, right? The uploader is messing with the quality?

There definitely seems to be some quality loss when uploading logos this year, although I also have uploaded a couple in lower sizes when they didn't need to be 512, and because opacity isn't bloody working, everything constantly looks less like it should.

Archived