Dumekas/Saturis Caw Creations! (Ivelisse Released)

Saturi

• 2 weeks later...

Tenille Dashwood rereleased now!

Wanted to improve her caw more but I was afraid that it might mess her up totally so I let it be.

Hope you guys can grab her and have some fun now. :)

Thanks guys! :)

I would had loved to make her face more accurate but the height of the head is still bugged so it was the best I could do for now.

Finished her second attire, changed her entrance, tested her and released her. :)

Hope you'll enjoy!

That Nyla Rose is damn good...

Which caws are on your list this year?

Thanks!

I have many different ones from various promotions but I'll have to wait until the image manager works again cause I can't download any images in game at the moment. :(

The next one will be Ivelisse since I had her images already up prior to tthis patch though.

Im unable to DL Nyla due to a pop up saying something about Bump In The Night and Alundra Blayze?

Im puzzled to say the least ?

Might has to do with the mask I used to apply the mask texture but alundra is not even in the game.

Maybe one of the moves I gave Nyla has to do with Alundra but still weird.

Thats what I thought!! Ill play through the rest of the BITN pack and see if something unlocks for her - although she isnt even on the roster ??

it's weird thought cause I didn't played the dlc at all and the pieces from it still Looking locked in the pieces selection for me.

Ivelisse Face

Ivelisse-Face.png

Hot damn...and I mean that in the nicest way possible..

Well I hope you meant that you like her. :P

Already finished everything.

Just having the issue in which the game keeps resetting the color of the in game logos back to default during the game after one leaves the editor. :(

Working on it now so I can release her.

Ok! I removed the in game image so the top on the second attire is not entirely black like it needed to be but I think it still looks good. :)

Gave her as first the attire she had on lately and as second one of my favorite attires of hers.

Hope you guys will enjoy!

Archived