Dumekas/Saturis Caw Creations! (Ivelisse Released)

Saturi

Hello everybody! :)

As usual, I would like to thank everyone that downloaded and had fun with my creations and the collaborations I was able to have with some awesome people last year & the years before.

We managed to have an awesome community at Caws.Ws and I'm very honored and happy to be able to be a part of it. Together we made it a place in which we are able to share our Passion for Wrestling, cawing and many other things!

Secondly, I want to send a huge thanks and lot's of appreciation to the People that collaborated with me or contributed to my past works:

- XRAYSPEX (helped with attire Images)

?- TradeMarcInc (helped with a few face textures in the past)

?- Foldy619 (helped with a few attire Images in the past)

?- E#37(helped with a few face textures, research and references)

- Rockstar101(helped with suggestions & a few textures)

- OPC (WCW/NWO 4Life, DaArtist1239 before) (helped with face textures A LOT!)

- Rekka No Ryo (helped with references and a few face textures)

This year will do things differently then the years before because I don't want to dissappoint anyone having them wait for a caw like forever when my Health or my new Job (starting in january) get in the way of cawing or because I planned a huge list or took more requests then I could create fast enough for the People wanting them.

There are several caws I want for my universe so I will either create OR download them depending on if other People created some before I did.

I can only tell you so far that you can expect caw Superstars from:

- NXT

- NXT UK

- AEW

- STARDOM

- Various Promotions

- WWE Alumni & Legends

- Original Caws

and MAYBE even a Male Superstar or two! :D

Releases

Tenille Dashwood

Tenille-Face.png

Attires (AEW&IMPACT)

Tenille-Attires.png

Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi, Tenille, Emma, AEW, WWE, NXT, IMPACT

Nyla Rose

NylaFace.png

Attires

Nyla-Attires.png

Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi, Nyla Rose, AEW, UPWA, WOW, CP

Ivelisse

Ivelisse-Face.png

Attires

Ivelisse-Attires.png

Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi, Ivelisse, AEW, WWE, SHINE, IMPACT

Looking forward to your creations. Always use many of them

Thanks a lot Olan! :)

Once the Image uploader works as intented and the glitches with the materials and Colors are patched I will start creating again.

So far I prepared Nyla Rose, Ivelisse and Penelope Ford (model, moveset, entrance, win Animation) and will Keep working on further ones so they are at least half ready.

Hopefuly the Bugs won't hit me and destroy everything.

Thank you guys! :)

Nope, not using social media.

Except of what's up on my phone with my family and friends if it counts at all and a Facebook account from which I'm Posting happy Birthday to some Friends when their Birthday has arrived (the account is only visible by Family and the closest Friends). :P

Have a youtube account but not using it mostly either.

• 2 weeks later...

Well even the caws editor is still bugged as hell and the image uploader too, I still managed to finish my first caw for this year.

So here comes Tenille Dashwood! :)

Tenille-VSSasha.png

Tenille Dashwood tested and released!

Hope it will work for you aswell guys and that you will enjoy her. :)

I'll grab her asap- the caw looks great..

Thanks! :)

At some parts when she is grinning it looks as if the face kinda deforms during a match or a Winning animation which makes her look weird. It must been a glitch though cause in the editor it looks like in the picture.

Tenille looks great! Just having the small problem of being unable to download her as the loading bar is at 100% and just constantly revolving around..but that aside I am super excited to play as her when I get her!

It seems to be another issue cause another friend had told me the same earlier and I posted it on the wwe2k20 forums aswell. :(

Stops at 100% procent for me too..

Seem to have read somewhere that some logo's on a caw stops the download.

It seems to fully download but not saving the caw after. As if something in the game prevents from saving it to a Slot.

It's probably the same or a similar issue the Image upload has. You see on the browser that the Image is uploaded but it doesn't appear in game. Had to upload logos several times until they appeared and others I deleted appeared on the Incoming again after.

It's totally messy.

Did you read if it was in game logos we are not supposed to use or in general custom logos?

Maybe do a little test? Remove all the custom logos, upload it, and have somebody download it. The upload limit last I heard only applied to customs, but it might apply to the overall total

Aww damn. Hoped it would be only in game logos. :(

Thanks for the infos guys!

@douglennon: I have all these on my list already.

Just don't know when I will be able to create them at all by so many issues with the game this year.

Tenille looks incredible! Just wondering, have you seen WOW-Women of Wrestling? Some of their roster members are now with WWE(Santana Garrett), and Impact(Keira Hogan,Tessa Blanchard)

Thank you! :)

Yep I know wow and I know Santana, Kiera and Tessa from there and other promotions aswell.

Had Santana and Tessa already planned, only Kiera not.

Depending if the game will be ever fixed this year and how much time I will have after it did I will consider to do some of them if not all for sure. :)

As a sidenote: I removed Tenille from CC until the bug was fixed so people won't be stucking while trying to download her.

I read on twitter that if you;

* Download a caw that never finishes, just hit cancel and download it again...

I haven't testes it, I seem to remember that the "Cancel" (O button) never came up for me when I tried to download this caw..

Did you end up taking Dashwood down? I can’t find anything with your hashtags.

I took her down immediately after People told me that when one tries to download caws with custom logos their game freezes cause I didn't wanted to cause anyone Troubles with it.

Will upload her again after things got fixed though. :)

Archived