Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr155551

WWE 2K20 Theme Replacement Thread

If you have the Southpaw DLC, the Rock N Rollups theme works well for Hawkins & Ryder’s tag team theme. The overall style is similar and fits.

Any suggestions for Cesaro?

With WWE’s release of Curtis Axel, The B-Team is no more, so I’ve reverted he and Bo Dallas to their former solo gimmicks. For their themes, I gave Bo “Legend 3” (has a sort of motivational sound which fits the Bolieve gimmick) and Axel “Gold Medalist” (pretty similar style to his solo theme).

How about new singles themes for Peyton Royce and Billie Kay? I would stick with the same theme for Billie (her new one is similar), except it’s stuck having the “IIconics” intro, which works against trying to be up to date with them being split.

Edited by Maxnificent

Not a wrestler, but just saying, Classic 3 works absolutely perfect for Batman. The song sounds like it was ripped straight from a Batman movie, it fits that well.

I’m using Josie Jane’s theme for Peyton Royce, seems pretty fitting and close to her new theme. For Billie Kay I’m using Fabulous 1 for now but not totally satisfied with that choice. Any ideas?

Video of their new entrances:

Anyone got any suggestions for the Hurt Business’s theme? Currently just using Lashley’s for the group and for MVP himself.

Edited by Maxnificent

On 3/9/2021 at 6:07 PM, Maxnificent said:

Anyone got any suggestions for the Hurt Business’s theme? Currently just using Lashley’s for the group and for MVP himself.

I use the biker theme for hurt business

Theme Ideas for Good Brothers (Impact Wrestling Theme), Evolution, Miro (AEW Theme), Christian Cage (AEW Theme), Apollo Crews, FTR (AEW Theme), Paul Wight (AEW Theme), Sting (AEW Theme) I use the theme of Misfit Molly and Bad Hair Day and the last Carlito