What are you gonna do first?

J-man89

- Install the game

- Pour a tall drink

- Take a drag off the vape

- Play the game

... in that order. XD

I used to light up a joi..cigarette and drink whisky when playing WWE Games in the past, but.. I'm now alcohol and smoke free. So, Pepsi will be consumed while playing.

No secret Im stopping with 2K19 but had I got it Jerry Lawler would have been my first go to character as he looks on point and to hear the theme song and hitting those perfect piledrivers would have been fun if we had old Flair converted from a manager attire which Im told cant happen this year, plus with the HOF I thought we may have Honky Tonk Man they would have made for some good old school matches but seeing how legends are thin on the ground this year the option to create a Memphis territory rivalry isnt on table either I hope Lawler finally becomes a mainstay for the WWE games as a playable character been hoping for his return ever since WWE 12

Where'd you hear that?

No secret Im stopping with 2K19 but had I got it Jerry Lawler would have been my first go to character as he looks on point and to hear the theme song and hitting those perfect piledrivers would have been fun if we had old Flair converted from a manager attire which Im told cant happen this year, plus with the HOF I thought we may have Honky Tonk Man they would have made for some good old school matches but seeing how legends are thin on the ground this year the option to create a Memphis territory rivalry isnt on table either I hope Lawler finally becomes a mainstay for the WWE games as a playable character been hoping for his return ever since WWE 12

Where'd you hear that?

I think you can still make mangers playable its just Ric Flair old was made a NPC locked behind showcase mode like Woken Matt Hardy is behind Career Mode there has been that many sources threads and videos with so many disappointing news bits I cannot remember where I saw it I will try to dig it out but if anyone can confirm it in the mean time please feel free to add

Archived