What are you gonna do first?

J-man89

Mainly what i'm gonna do first aside from changing difficulty to legendary is update everyones attires and fix some entrances that need fixing, thats usually the first thing i always do, plus gotta fix Ciampa's logo on the back of his trunks cause thats gonna bug the ever living hell outta me lol.

Depends on if we get news on the logo placement method before release. If not, i'll boot up CAW mode to see if thats been fixed/edited.

After that, or first if that is brought up before release, is make Brandon X.

Besides the Obvious stuff like unlocking the DLCs and the Jukebox The first thing i'm gonna change is Ciampa's Entrance from the DIY Entrance to the new one from last year with Undertaker's Intro because i noticed it syncs well with the slow entrance last i checked

Besides the Obvious stuff like unlocking the DLCs and the Jukebox The first thing i'm gonna change is Ciampa's Entrance from the DIY Entrance to the new one from last year with Undertaker's Intro because i noticed it syncs well with the slow entrance last i checked

Yeah it still baffles me they stuck him with his old DIY entrance, why? just why? if his proper entrance is in there why not use that one? I know they had that short DIY reunion before he got hurt but that entrance looks dumb af with him by himself and its not like they are a tag team by default as DIY anyways in the game.

Make/download some attires and start fixing movesets, then probably Showcase or Bump in the Night

*Kassius Ohnos Sacramento Kings and Chicago Bulls attires intensify*

I can dream, right?

I mean his default attire is his current black one (just basing this from Zombie Ohno) so I'm not making that :shifty:

No secret Im stopping with 2K19 but had I got it Jerry Lawler would have been my first go to character as he looks on point and to hear the theme song and hitting those perfect piledrivers would have been fun if we had old Flair converted from a manager attire which Im told cant happen this year, plus with the HOF I thought we may have Honky Tonk Man they would have made for some good old school matches but seeing how legends are thin on the ground this year the option to create a Memphis territory rivalry isnt on table either I hope Lawler finally becomes a mainstay for the WWE games as a playable character been hoping for his return ever since WWE 12

Archived