stay with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20

tIm nWo4life

want to know how peeps are feeling......  

112 members have voted

1. 1. staying with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20?

• wwe2k19
    • wwe2k20
    • other

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buying a game that is lesser then the year before is one thing, but with impressions that they are, people may be buying a broken game, I never Pre-order anymore because of this, even series I love ain't worth the risk no more, sadly. I hope it's fun , I hope it works, I hope the button layout is doable, but from what I'm hearing, that's not the case.

I was going to get 2K20 during Black Friday, but unless a miraculous patch can fix it by then, Ill probably just hold out until around February, by then most of the DLC will be out and therell be a lot of good CAWs anyway.

So far it looks like 2K20 is almost a worse copy/paste of 19 with a lot of people taken out and a few added in.

Ive bought every game on release day since WWF Warzone..... until now that is. Like THQ before them, 2K wont give a shit until its hurting their bottom line. Problem is that its pretty much the only game in the genre so wrestling fans will continue to buy their shit and consume it.

Ok...after doing a deep dive on Twitter and seen a multitude of new bugs and glitches on top of the ones I initially thought weren't "that bad", I can't with any conscience bring myself to saying I'll buy WWE2K20. I'm reniging my last post in this topic. Staying with 2K19 until further notice.

i keep looking for a reason to buy it. This is first WWE game i didn't buy on launch since SvR 2007 i think?

the negative previews/reviews, bad word of mouth, mountain of glitches bugs.

The amount of new wrestlers is only about half of what they normally add. They lost a huge chunk of legends from last year.

I found a video of someone going thru the movesets in 2k20....showing the new moves. I did a little loose comparison between the video while looking at all the new moves added in 2k19.

its about half the number of new moves added compared to 2k19.

All this mixed with the fantasy themed reskin alts DLC in lieu of getting packs of real wrestlers arenas and moves. Is contributing to me not wanting the game.

I believe the majority of bugs/glitches will be sorted. As since 2K came along we haven't gotten any unplayable games or gamebreaking bugs.

But even with that fixed. I see a lesser game. Where are all the new moves, wrestlers, matches, arenas (no crown jewel???), new features, new create modes??

I see 2k19 but way buggier, less new ppl, less new moves and a focus on Towers/Showcase/Career/Originals....all of which i have no interest in, and would prefer they just scrap altogether for future games

I believe the majority of bugs/glitches will be sorted. As since 2K came along we haven't gotten any unplayable games or gamebreaking bugs.

He can correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe it was 2k17, Brandon X was getting infinite loading screens and black screens in his universe for over half a year

Archived