stay with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20

tIm nWo4life

want to know how peeps are feeling......  

112 members have voted

1. 1. staying with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20?

• wwe2k19
    • wwe2k20
    • other

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if I wasn't looking forward to it, I'd still buy it. Because then I can judge it for myself, give proper feedback, and warn others away directly if it really is a problem.

... Plus I really want that canadian Rack DDT. I think its going to be Brandon Xs new secondary finisher. Even have a name picked out for it.

Absolutely love WWE2K19, longest I've stuck with a WWE game in a long time. Don't feel as excited for this year's game as I did last year's and there's quite a bit that really bugs me but despite that I'll be moving to WWE2K20 on day 1. I'm sure I'll still enjoy it as I've enjoyed every annual WWE game (some obviously more than others) except Smackdown vs Raw 2008. With that said though I don't think this year's game will hold my interest as long as last year's did, hoping I'm wrong though and this game surprises me.

Even though everything is telling me to skip 2K20...my gut tells me to get it, so I'm gonna get it. All year I've pretty much had the inclination that the game was going to be copy/paste of 2K19, then with Yuke's leaving I thought it's probably going to be even rough. But I wasn't expecting anything innovative. We're at the tale end of a console generation...expecting innovative and new stuff from a yearly release 1 year removed from new consoles coming out is...and I don't wanna sound to mean here...a bit foolish. But to each there own. Me, I'm ok with what I see. There's enough going for it in my eyes personally to warrant moving over, despite there being the heavy descent among the community.

Pre-ordered it digital for day one and I can't wait to play it for myself but my God, this was a mess. I kinda hope the DLC, whatever it is, is substantial.

That said, barring a full on boycott and return to 2k19 by the caw creators, I still want to play it, out of habit and loyalty to a game I buy every year since PS2. Just not happy with the awful models and glitched up game that VC delivered because they thought they were better than Yukes.

Never outshine the master.

Might pick it up in March after all the patches are out. We'll see how it's looking then.

I skipped 19 because I didn't feel the urge to transition. Wasn't interested enough. When the only reason I want a new game comes down to some new CAW stuff and some moves, it's not worth it.

So we'll see what this DLC is looking like and how cleaned up the game gets and maybe then I'll be more willing to pick up. Otherwise, 21 will be much cleaner, VC will have a much better understanding about how things work, and they might actually have some features that Advance the gameplay further than the Cosmetic stuff they're sticking to this year, which I don't deny does look really cool. Is definitely not my cup but it is cool and it would be nice if that was there by default as opposed to having to pay for it. I feel the pain of everybody who's not feeling this game this year and I just hope VC can bounce back from it quickly

Even though everything is telling me to skip 2K20...my gut tells me to get it, so I'm gonna get it. All year I've pretty much had the inclination that the game was going to be copy/paste of 2K19, then with Yuke's leaving I thought it's probably going to be even rough. But I wasn't expecting anything innovative. We're at the tale end of a console generation...expecting innovative and new stuff from a yearly release 1 year removed from new consoles coming out is...and I don't wanna sound to mean here...a bit foolish. But to each there own. Me, I'm ok with what I see. There's enough going for it in my eyes personally to warrant moving over, despite there being the heavy descent among the community.

Oh good. Hopefully, barring a bad bad string of things in CAW mode, hope to see your excellent work this year.

Ah, well there's that. Hell, I guess I'm done until I go next gen so... Maybe 2k25'll be good?

Who knows really; looking back at smackdown 2, 06, and 2k14, they all came out during the year, that a next gen console came out. We didn't get a truly next gen version until the following year, so I dunno. If it gets the NBA treatment however...

for me im staying with wwe2k19 this year, first time ever but sadly this game has nothing new im interested in, only lost most things i like and stayed the same or got worse, not worth my time or money

My word is same first time ever i am not interested in wwe game lot of thing is same the caw mode and the models they still used the scan undertaker face in 2002 taker and that plastic hair of 2001 triple h still killing me also remove the 98 undertaker and kane

I was waiting to see improvements in the creation suite. Most notably, additions to options in hair or the ability to change, combine, or manipulate in some way existing hairstyles. As has been stated a lot from various sources, the graphics look worse as well as some of the character models. The visual look and the legends are what I care about most in this game, without any improvements to that it's not worth it. This will be the first time in 13 years that I won't buy the game.

Archived