stay with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20

tIm nWo4life

want to know how peeps are feeling......  

112 members have voted

1. 1. staying with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20?

• wwe2k19
    • wwe2k20
    • other

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend gift me that game by giving me 100$ for pre order

Now after I buy I have a question anyone knows when the downloading will start??

Sunday night-Monday morning is my guess. Make sure you set it to auto-download so it can start pre-loading.

Thank you

My game start downloading

I'm going to wait like 6 months to a year until I can get the game n dlc for under $60.

The deluxe version was on sale for $45 w/free shipping on 2K's site last Thanksgiving. The digital deluxe was like $35 on PSN Rumble weekend. With 2K20 having much worse word of mouth (so far), you'll likely find a deal on it by the end of the year.

For thoses 34 people that are buying thanks for ruining a once great series. You people allow 2k to make trash like this next year will be even more arcadey.....

Oh piss off and grow up.

For thoses 34 people that are buying thanks for ruining a once great series. You people allow 2k to make trash like this next year will be even more arcadey.....

Dude. The jerkoff voting thingy was a joke. You don't have to live it

What do you mean "yooooou people"? >=( XD

Oh piss off and grow up.

Tell me about it. Jeez, I can see why that guy is on ignore, what a colossal asswipe.

Ill probably play both. I really dont want to buy the game day 1 just since it is pretty bad and dont want to encourage the type of dlc theyre offering for future games but I do want to play and check out the little bit of new things that interest me. If I dont buy day one Ill just find an alternative to get it cheaper.

Nothing about the game is more arcadey though. The gameplay is literally exactly the same

on top of that, there is no message to send to 2K by not buying the game. it isnt like the game is iffy on purpose, they ran out of time. not buying wont give them a longer dev time next year or get X amount of legends in the game. all that happens is they lose sales, WWE sees the game making less money, they get rid of 2K when they get a chance, then place the same restrictions and time constraints on a new developer. if you dont wanna buy the game because its not in good condition, then dont buy it, but stop acting like its some symbolic stance to do so.

I thought I might return to the series this year, the last I brought was 2k17. Pre-ordered the deluxe edition. Then I started reading about the game to get myself hyped for the launch... wow was I disappointed. After a couple of weeks of reading news articles and listening to hands on reviews, Ive cancelled my ore-order and requested a refund.

As the post above says, I dont see the yearly release schedule ever changing. Which is a shame, because the Smackdown series which was the bones of this thing used to get better with each new release- getting praised as not just a great wrestling game, but also a great fighting game up there with Tekken and such as competition. This was the praise levelled at Shut Your Mouth, and Here Comes the Pain. Until a competition title- without a yearly update scheme emerges and takes the crown, this series will remain a work in progress.

Each year fans of the series, which I have been, hope that little features which were implemented poorly, or characters that didnt look right will be better next year. And now theyve gone to a whole new platform and reset the series once again. So we have to endure more teething issues again.

Catch you guys for 21. Maybe.

Look, i get where you are coming from...but its a shitty mindset.

If people enjoy the game then let them...its not their fault that 2k is not able to keep up.

Yes the fact that the series still sells while being in this state is bad...but dont stand on a *censored*ing high horse and look down on people who happen to have fun with the game still.

I'll never understand Banned members who come back here and immediately start acting like dicks again, drawing attention to themselves and getting themselves banned once more. Common sense ain't that common I guess.

Archived