stay with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20

tIm nWo4life

want to know how peeps are feeling......  

112 members have voted

1. 1. staying with wwe2k19 or buying wwe2k20?

• wwe2k19
    • wwe2k20
    • other

I'm going to wait.

Last year I got 2K19 during the Black Friday sale, because I didn't think it was worth it's full price. I'll be watching some of my favorite Youtubers playing, and if it seems fun I'll buy it on Black Friday again.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Without a doubt going to 2k20 on day 1, i mean theres a ton of cool new moves, for me my favorite being 2 Kamigoye's!!! been waiting for that move for ages to be put in. Plus the new people in it like The Fiend, Ciampa, Murphy, Riddle, Keith Lee, and all the improved models like Ronda, McIntyre, Rollins, Lashley etc.

I know theres been a ton of shit thrown at the game by people but i have faith they'll be a patch to sort some things out, like the entrance lighting i'm sure that'll get patched, hit detection etc, plus i've heard some say patches will likely be much easier to put out now with yukes not with them anymore.

Also Denk or Pulse i think said if you like 2K19 you'll probably like 2K20, so no point in not going to 2K20 really.

I'll be skipping 2k20. Im not interested in it at all. It will be my first time skipping a wwe game. I hope everyone who purchases it enjoys it.

Thank you, that's appreciated.

Skipping WWE 2k20 this year. I've aready updated My caws in 2k19 with some of the "new" superstars. I cant find a good chyna on WWE 2k19 so i can live without her same with Molly Holly there are some good Caws of her better then the 2k20 model but again i can live without her too. The rest I've aready downloaded in 2k19 or not care enough to download.

But for those who do buy the game enjoy. As for me WWE 2k19 might be the last game in the series for me depending on WWE 2k21

I wouldn't look too forward to 2k21...given that it's going to most likely be, "that" first game of the new console generation...

Historically, the 1st version of the game after every console transition has been utter garbage. And compound that with the fact that Yukes is actually making their own wrestling game, and AEW is rolling with Sin Sophia (formerly AKI Corp) to make their game...I'm wholly prepared for the idea that WWE2K20 might be the last "WWE" wrestling game I buy. It solely depends on what creation options the Yukes and AEW games provide. If they're on-par or better then WWE 2K21-22 (depending one what years they roll out, I'm predicting 2023 at the latest)...that I'm jumping ship faster then Hall and Nash did to WCW.

Edit: Also, I love that we're having a respectful conversation on this topic. Don't go on Twitter or Reddit...it's a dumpster fire there. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUDDY!!!!

I have to wait until it comes out and judge for myself. It doesnt meet the standards that a lot of the early players have, but could still be a fun game.

Showdown Legends of Wrestling was a bug filled horror show, but I could still play it for a few hours back in the day.

I have to wait until it comes out and judge for myself. It doesnt meet the standards that a lot of the early players have, but could still be a fun game.

Showdown Legends of Wrestling was a bug filled horror show, but I could still play it for a few hours back in the day.

Those was fun games. This be fun too but might be a glitchmania to begin with still give ago.

Woke up to the charge from Best Buy for the collector's edition. No going back now. :lol:

Funny, they put money IN my account to still take the game :)

Seriously, they did the thing where they take money for hold, put it back, then take it again right before it ships so technically they did give me money for ordering it.

My friend gift me that game by giving me 100$ for pre order

Now after I buy I have a question anyone knows when the downloading will start??

Usually Friday or the weekend before. But with the way this game is going...who knows.

I'm gonna be playing around with Chikara Arcade for a while, Once I get down the creation suite, It may be a game changer for me. Maybe by the time I'm done with it ,Stevie Richard's Retromania game will be out. I most likely will get WWE 2k20 for X-mas or something but I don't know how much I'm gonna actually play , Graphics I can overlook, Little glitches are fine, but hit box detection being askew , well thats a deal breaker.

Archived