The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Rekka_No_Ryo

Its possible that Pulse just didnt add the Outside Dives but it would be crazy if theres no Fosbury Flop considering its one of Ricochets signature moves since going to the main roster. Not a lot from my list (only like 2 or 3 things) made it onto the new moves which is a little disheartening but atleast the new girls look amazing and Im super happy theyre in.

he only went through Finishers, which means if its in, then its in as a regular springboard. i usually check that section first when i first go into CAMoveset so i cant wait to find out.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if the elimination option is turned on for match types? I remember last year that was part of a patch because the geniuses over at 2k thought we wouldnt mind having 8 man matches without the elimination option being able to be turned on.

Also, are all match types back from last year or did they take some out because they added mixed tag matches in?

Can see now why we havent had any marketing for the game this year, there isnt really anything to market. Im the same as a lot of you, Ive purchased every game from way back with Wrestlemania 2000 on N64 on the first day, pre order etc.

This year essentially feels like an £89.99 roster update. If even that really. The have taken a load of people out, now we find they have also removed one of the most popular create modes and what are we really left with? Some new attires we could probably already get on 2k19 with CC, and some new superstars who yes its good to have, but just in general this feels like a patch instead of a game.

They seem to have spent all their time on this horror and zombie bullshit which is good if you like it, but I honestly dont think Ill even play it once. I want a wrestling sim, not zombie Kassius Ohno Vs zombie outdated Sami Zayn in a swamp, seeing who can hit who with the book of the dead.

I do have some sympathy with updates and the way they came late, the updated Raw and Smackdown arenas for instance, WWE should let 2k do their thing and get those in the game. What have we actually got new this year? My career now has a female too, all the zombie/fantasy stuff, a few new guys on the roster and a handful of attire updates. That against no CAC, a HUGE amount of people removed from the game, and even the removal of some alts. Eh!

Think Ill stick with 19 and see if they fancy putting in some effort for 2k21.

There are so many problems with this game, no wonder they didnt want to release any info on it

I urge the community to boycott it, I know for some its hard but the message it would send would be astronomical
You mean a reduced budget for next year's game, resulting in the problems getting worse?
As opposed to what?! Chucking more money at them for them to waste. The game wasnt massively boycotted last year and look at the crap they have churned out this year!

They cut budgets, went cheap got rid of yukes, didnt renew or seek more legends contracts, rehashed old

Models badly, didnt pay for music rights for some, removed CAA and went into business for themselves with 2K originals and look at result all at the expense of your loyalty from last year. And the community want to feed that by giving them validation buy paying for this crap?! They are a fools if they do and deserve to have a turd of a game served to them

next year if that is their mindset.

There are so many problems with this game, no wonder they didnt want to release any info on it

I urge the community to boycott it, I know for some its hard but the message it would send would be astronomical
You mean a reduced budget for next year's game, resulting in the problems getting worse?

The problems getting worse would mean that they may start to realize that when you put more money into something the rewards can be greater if you put out a higher quality product. They cared about 2k originals, the Horsewomen showcase and The Fiend this year. Thats all they cared about. They cut out other things because they didnt get that those legends and other things they cut out, those are what sell the game.

Maybe they need a hard dose of reality.

And Dunne looks like a Chinese bootleg with glued on beard now, wtf. Give me last year's model back, please!

I can't get over this.... This breaks me.

uPcpFzc.jpg

btWW7vX.jpg

ezu8YDS.jpg

Wait, you are kidding right now?

Are you *censored*ing tell me they signed this off, a pete dunne that looks like someone has gone in a open caw mode and slapped a beard onto him without working on getting the color to match?

*censored*ing hell, how can this look so bad...what in gods name have they done to this game.

EDIT: Is there footage for Hall/Razor Ramon somewhere, did they change anything about him, his entrance or so?

And Dunne looks like a Chinese bootleg with glued on beard now, wtf. Give me last year's model back, please!

I can't get over this.... This breaks me.

uPcpFzc.jpg

btWW7vX.jpg

ezu8YDS.jpg

Are you *censored*ing tell me they signed this off, a pete dunne that looks like someone has gone in a open caw mode and slapped a beard onto him without working on getting the color to match?

*censored*ing hell, how can this look so bad...what in gods name have they done to this game.

wait can you not dye beards like you can with hair?

Wow Ciampa's entrance, they didn't even try with it did they? they seriously just copy and pasted his old entrance from 2K18 and it looks freaking awful with his new character, he's supposed to come out all slow and menacing not lightning fast all pumped up and ready to fight.

I relent dont know how they mess up stuff like that.

Anyways, favorite new moves are Kamigoye, Flying Knee & Step Up Superman Punch. Sad we didnt get a reworked a Bicycle Knee/V-Trigger. I dont really like the ones in the game

wait can you not dye beards like you can with hair?

For the real wrestlers? I dont know, i assume not.

Atleast gameplay looked good from what I saw. Waiting for a caw mode video, particularly female, to see height and hairstyles. As long as those are solid, Im happy at this point. I remember last time the devs let someone from the community conduct an in-depth interview with them, its because there was gonna be a problem with the game...same this year. Lol. But none of the problems stated were all that major to me. If this is one of my last WWE games, I will know why. Or maybe I will love it and get it next year. Cant wait to play it.

Wow Ciampa's entrance, they didn't even try with it did they? they seriously just copy and pasted his old entrance from 2K18 and it looks freaking awful with his new character, he's supposed to come out all slow and menacing not lightning fast all pumped up and ready to fight.

They can't even get the font on his trunks right.

They can't even get the font on his trunks right.

The entrance is bad but at least his model is spot-on. He and Murphy were my most wanted guys last year and it seems like they definitely did them justice as far as models and moves go.

So some say Create A Championship won't be in the game at all and others say that they'll patch it in by the end of the year... Would be nice if 2K themselves cleared it up will it be in the game at all or is it gonna be patched in later, but 2K isn't known for their communication skills, so I highly doubt they'll say anything

Archived