The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Rekka_No_Ryo

It's good they keep in that mechanic where you can break the pin yourself just in case something like that does happen. Not the best solution but it works as an alternative.

That '13 vid had me dying. I didn't use too many created belts that year so I didn't realize it could get that bad XD. And honestly I don't think I even noticed the one count glitch until I saw the complaints on the boards. Every match after that it stuck out like a sore thumb. Now I'm starting to Wonder, if I wasn't on the boards, how much of this I would have actually caught myself

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, OMG. Thanks Jinder vor providing the absolute best example for my whole "motion blur ruins the entrance graphics" postings.

Holy shit, If you don't see it here, get a doctor. *Censored* does the title and the trons in the back look broken.

Not even speaking about the scarf clipping or on Henry's body.

Oh and Dunne gets announced as WWE champion instead of UK champion, Jesus Christ. ????

BFMkq0a.jpg

Oh and Dunne gets announced as WWE champion instead of UK champion, Jesus Christ. ????

Well, we've solved the mystery of the missing WWE Championship call name. Now it's time to figure out where the UK Championship call name went.

Haha, OMG. Thanks Jinder vor providing the absolute best example for my whole "motion blur ruins the entrance graphics" postings.

Holy shit, If you don't see it here, get a doctor. *Censored* does the title and the trons in the back look broken.

BFMkq0a.jpg

yeah man you got me on board. that shit is bad and i hope it gets patched ASAP.

I don't know bout u, but haven't this title glitches been on 2k19 too?

Most of the time in 2K19, objects reacted correctly or at least semi correctly to stuff, now they go straight through them, like there's no collition detection at all anymore with everything they created new, like new clothes like the scarf, or new hair like from Dunne, that's also clipping completely through his entrance attire, like the title too, with no collition detection at all.

It was never that bad before.

Bro there's hella glitches in this damn game. I'm assuming these are all pre patch of course? It has to be. There's no way. Like the amount coming out at this rate reminds me of I think 2K14. I have faith most of them will be patched though.

If we're getting 20GB patches than they must be patching a lot of shit in bulk.

Bro there's hella glitches in this damn game. I'm assuming these are all pre patch of course? It has to be. There's no way. Like the amount coming out at this rate reminds me of I think 2K14. I have faith most of them will be patched though.

I have faith in that bro. I really do. I wonder if we have to wait until the game is unlocked to download the patch...

I have faith in that bro. I really do. I wonder if we have to wait until the game is unlocked to download the patch...

I.. thiiiiink digital installs the patch along side the preload? Don't quote me on that though please, i'm not 100 percent sure.

I.. thiiiiink digital installs the patch along side the preload? Don't quote me on that though please, i'm not 100 percent sure.

Hmmm thanks man. I guess we'll see. Lol

Maybe patches will save it but for now, is this the most broken wwe game since Wrestlemania 21 for Xbox?

Depends on the crashes and how repeatable they are, and how the game looks following the day one patch.

Maybe patches will save it but for now, is this the most broken wwe game since Wrestlemania 21 for Xbox?

Naw let's not go to far. Lol

Thats the one that was recalled, right?

wm21 was bad however i present to you................wwe raw 2, everything was what you wanted in a wrestling game, it had an amazing customization, the custom entrances and custom soundtracks, a brilliant and funny story mode and best thing ever? you could even customize the actual roster...............but then the AI struck, tag teams impossible to play because your own team mate would try and knock you off the ladder, break up pins and just attack you for no damn reason., targeting way off, controls clunky. raw 2 could've been a hit instead it was shit.

Naw let's not go to far. Lol
Thats the one that was recalled, right?

wm21 was bad however i present to you................wwe raw 2, everything was what you wanted in a wrestling game, it had an amazing customization, the custom entrances and custom soundtracks, a brilliant and funny story mode and best thing ever? you could even customize the actual roster...............but then the AI struck, tag teams impossible to play because your own team mate would try and knock you off the ladder, break up pins and just attack you for no damn reason., targeting way off, controls clunky. raw 2 could've been a hit instead it was shit.

From what I understand, the devs of RAW 2 learned they would be getting fired right after the game's release, and in an act of pettiness and severe unprofessionalism decided to sabotage the game by *censored*ing up the code & creating bugs and glitches that weren't there before.

Archived