The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Rekka_No_Ryo

Sting, the Colons, Kane 98 and the Ascension are out...........................but have no fear they kept in cole quinn

2k at its finest

Yeah I noticed current Sting isnt in unless he is an unlockable with Woken Matt Hardy as I thought I saw him saying oh yesssss in a my career trailer

that's my career, you know the same guff that gets locked behind these modes...........

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sting, the Colons, Kane 98 and the Ascension are out...........................but have no fear they kept in cole quinn

2k at its finest

Yeah I noticed current Sting isnt in unless he is an unlockable with Woken Matt Hardy as I thought I saw him saying oh yesssss in a my career trailer

that's my career, you know the same guff that gets locked behind these modes...........

This is looking worse to lose current Sting sucks

Gotta love how we get Ribbie, Zombie wrestlers, multiple different versions of all the Four Horsewomen (some with up to 4 alts), multiple versions of Nia Jax, multiple Nikki Bellas....it cost us by taking away a current version of Sting, Vader, Rick Rude, Lex Luger, oh and a chance at a classic version of Hulk Hogan to be in the game....ugh

Gotta love how we get Ribbie, Zombie wrestlers, multiple different versions of all the Four Horsewomen (some with up to 4 alts), multiple versions of Nia Jax, multiple Nikki Bellas....it cost us by taking away a current version of Sting, Vader, Rick Rude, Lex Luger, oh and a chance at a classic version of Hulk Hogan to be in the game....ugh

Agreed its looking like a miss for me I think the models look terribly cartoony too so gutted and disappointed what the hell were they thinking / doing? ?

Woah, a lot of stuff to go through...have just looked at a few minutes of the new animation, The Fiend entrance, the one with roode and the womens entrances.

Some of the new animations are pretty cool, some look weird or cartoonish...that needs to be looked at in a match.

The womens entrances are so strange because the incredible quality swing is extremely noticeable.

Some models look fantastic, some awful, some hair looks good, others *censored*ing horrible.

Some of the animations are really good and some just suck.

The new items to use in a match are...well they tell you the story of where this game series is going.

Too much fantasy stuff, not my beer.

I assume there is no weapon physics in 2k20 and we cant do moves onto thos weapons...which as always sucks...but i dont expect anything else.

The Fiend entrance is pretty neat i have to say.

The generic crowd sound is a bit annoying in there, but the entrance itself is pretty sweet.

Agreed its looking like a miss for me I think the models look terribly cartoony too so gutted and disappointed what the hell were they thinking / doing? ?

No clue, I mean how could they think that wrestling fans would want Zombie wrestlers rather than put legends in the game. Makes zero sense to me. So what if it costs more, the benefits of having them in would generate more sales. Now there are some people cancelling their preorders. Just a dumb move on their part. And then not to include Create a championship in game?! Totally ruins the game for me.

They better announce the unlockables and DLC full details sooner than later because unless there are any worthy reveals this is one to skip its making 2K19 look more and more like the superior game if I didnt know any better Id say its a joke

Wait, so CAC isnt in the game when its released? Why, what, how?
You are telling me they have all this fantasy stuff in, but took out one of the vital modes for the community that makes more than half the sales out?
Whats next, Create mode as DLC?

Do they really wanna see how far they can go with messing with the community?
Why is this mode not in the game?

Its possible that Pulse just didnt add the Outside Dives but it would be crazy if theres no Fosbury Flop considering its one of Ricochets signature moves since going to the main roster. Not a lot from my list (only like 2 or 3 things) made it onto the new moves which is a little disheartening but atleast the new girls look amazing and Im super happy theyre in.

They better announce the unlockables and DLC full details sooner than later because unless there are any worthy reveals this is one to skip its making 2K19 look more and more like the superior game if I didnt know any better Id say its a joke

I agree, they had better patch Create a championship fast. And for me now, its going to take a lot for them to not make me cancel my preorder. They need to announce that classic Hulk Hogan is going to be future DLC for this, whether it be as an individual or better yet have a whole showcase dedicated to him and have alt attires for him as well as many legends in the game already and add some more legends in DLC. But they need to announce any sort of DLC fast because my patience is wearing thin on this one and if I do cancel my preorder l it will be the first time I have not bought the game day one or preordered ever. I have been playing Smackdown games since the very first one and Im just very disappointed with this

This is what, 3 years with Kurt Angle and they still cant put a current day model in? With the same shitty attire and stupid ECW mouth guard? Why?

For the love of god Id theyre not gonna have an updated one, can they take off the 06 for the entrance? That for every retro model too.

Archived