The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, when i look at that originals stuff and all...i dont see any excuse working for 2k.

There is this "They had to rewrite every line of code" excuse for the lack of love the game got, but the originals stuff clearly shows that this love and care was there.

They made a real effort to create this kind of stuff...where was this troubling development there?

Or this youtuber videos with tons of bugs and so on.

Allegedly its from an early build...but who the hell would do that?
Who would 3-4 weeks before release, fly in the "press" and those who are supposed to hype up your game, give them a unfinished version and let them film dozens of videos about this early build?

This all looks so very strange to me this year.

Wait.....

The WWE Championship is announced as the World Heavyweight championship (-_-)

Really? Wtf. :(

Watch the Kofi enterence i swar i heard World heavyweight Champion

How did nobody f'n noticed that days ago? Was everyone watching without sound?

(To be honest, I was and haven't noticed ?)

So wait im confused now....

The Kofi enterence announced the WWE Championship as the World Heavyweight Championship. But....

In the Daniel Bryan enterence the eco-friendly WWE championship is announced as the WWE Championship basicly normal. So im guessing if we wanna use the Normal WWE Championship you are forced to use the eco-friendly championship....... wtf

The Kofi enterence announced the WWE Championship as the World Heavyweight Championship. But....

In the Daniel Bryan enterence the eco-friendly WWE championship is announced as the WWE Championship basicly normal. So im guessing if we wanna use the Normal WWE Championship you are forced to use the eco-friendly championship....... wtf

Which is the better choice anyway, since it has no metallic parts, the awful motion blur glowing error doesn't affect it.

Which is the better choice anyway, since it has no metallic parts, the awful motion blur glowing error doesn't affect it.

And it is better for the enviroment

While it is stupid and yet another botch in this mess, the call name by the announcer really shouldn't effect the usage of a Championship belt

You know, when i look at that originals stuff and all...i dont see any excuse working for 2k.

There is this "They had to rewrite every line of code" excuse for the lack of love the game got, but the originals stuff clearly shows that this love and care was there.

They made a real effort to create this kind of stuff...where was this troubling development there?

Or this youtuber videos with tons of bugs and so on.

Allegedly its from an early build...but who the hell would do that?

Who would 3-4 weeks before release, fly in the "press" and those who are supposed to hype up your game, give them a unfinished version and let them film dozens of videos about this early build?

This all looks so very strange to me this year.

Because the team for coding and the team for DLC are two very different sets of developers. The same people who are furiously trying to re-code a 20 year old engine =/= the team working on DLC. One team is working under crunch time since they made the choice to punt Yukes and the other team is able to just come up with goofy designs and have a lot more fun with it.

The coding team doesn't have to come up with out-of-this-world designs, rather, they have to take the game, rip it open, learn the ins and outs, make new tools, and get it in a working state. Oh and have it ready to ship in October.

As for the the questions of if it's a final or an early build...I think it's an early build. 2K probably compromised and asked VC to have a playable build ready for the event, while working on the actual final game/day 1 patch to fix errors. I hope it was an early build. But that's all I got.

You can always see the Dev number in the upper right corner, while the console profile is being shown.

That being said...This says nothing about the actual version of the game, since even the final version (or release version nowadays) will have a certain dev number attached to it. Didn't bother to check if different YTrs played different versions of the game.

I was with your crusade to be this patched until this post. Yeah, Im not gonna use the WWE Championship because they say World Heavyweight and its too shiny :lol:

Although Ive seen and fully understand your complaint, Ive never seen anyone else have an issue with it and it doesnt bother me that much.

When everyone kicked out at 1 and yuke's "couldn't" fix it. Yeah i remember too...

Oh shit, yeah, I f'n remember that.

Almost the same discussion that we have now with the motion blur glow effect error.

"I don't have that, I don't see that, in my game they kick out after two".

That's shit you as hardcore player notice immediately after 1-2 matches and then you have to explain it to the developers somehow without them responding "wtf you're talking about, everything is fine" and you're sitting there thinking "no, f*ck, no, it isn't".

Many people noticed, many people understood, but still some people somewhere always said "nope, I don't have this, I swear". What a terrible year. ?

To give the devs some props, they're nailing this match kickout balance really good for the last few years, but I'm always, every year, f'n scared they f*ck up it again in the next one. Maybe not that bad with no 2 counts at all, but still, it's so easy to ruin the game completely with ai getting pinned too easy and too fast.

I really f'n hope this is good again this year....

Archived