The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Rekka_No_Ryo

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone know of a vid that mentions whatever the "Dual tag finisher" thing is we saw in the tag moves video?

Looks to be a Mixed Match challenge thing.

just want to know if its doable outside of that match type...and how its triggered.

Last time i remember a wrestling game having these is Giant Gram 2000

I saw that in a moves video. I think it was The 101's. But he didn't record himself going through the menues, so I have no idea how they are selected.

But if I had to guess...Under the Tag-Team tab there will now be one more selection as "Mixed Tag Moves" or something like that

anyone know of a vid that mentions whatever the "Dual tag finisher" thing is we saw in the tag moves video?

Looks to be a Mixed Match challenge thing.

just want to know if its doable outside of that match type...and how its triggered.

Last time i remember a wrestling game having these is Giant Gram 2000

I saw that in a moves video. I think it was The 101's. But he didn't record himself going through the menues, so I have no idea how they are selected.

But if I had to guess...Under the Tag-Team tab there will now be one more selection as "Mixed Tag Moves" or something like that

yeh im hoping its a new tab thats selectable for everyone.

Fingers crossed they work for 2 males wrestlers. And its not just locked behind Mixed tag. Because the Dual Superkick is obviously perfect to give to Usos/Young Bucks

I usually defend the visuals because I don't think they're as terrible as some make it seem, they aren't that important to me and there are some great character models in this game..BUT I think I have to agree that they seem downgraded in some ways to an extent. Just obviously outdated and nowhere near the standard of today's gaming. Especially career mode and universe cut scenes!

The lighting issues with entrances and particularly with titles is a big problem but hopefully that'll be patched up. Some stuff is damn good and some stuff is a reason why I want to focus on caws now.

It's easier to accept any art style with custom creations than a game in 2019 for big long lasting franchise with real people as playable characters

There's actually some pretty cool stuff there. The fog actually could serve a practical use when it comes to giving arenas an older feel (going back to the days when smoking was allowed indoors, and the entire stadium would be full of cigarette and cigar smoke during live events).

Once again, this game pulls me a little bit back in with some interesting looking stuff, even though I'm cautious about 90% of the rest of it. :lol:

The fog stuff is already in 2K19 lol

Oh man, that McIntyre entrance.

How anyone can watch this without immediately thinking "wait a minute, is he supposed to have a Jericho jacket that lights up like a Christmas tree?" is beyond me. Titles are even more obvious affected.

It's always such a shame when you see the moments where he doesn't move at all, which happens a lot in his entrance and everything looks clean nice and sharp and then he moves and

giphy.gif

Did anyone find out if Matt Riddle has his powerbomb, knee strike combo? I heard there was different move videos with different moves in them.

It's not in.

Which is what i find so weird, he's done the Bro Derek like twice and it made it in, he's been doing the powerbomb knee strike combo since his debut match and it didn't maker it in, i just don't get it.

https://youtu.be/hA3UT0B_KkM

Eddie & Chyna vs HHH & Steph

So the rope glitches are still there and Eddie and chyna lost the match only because Eddie touched steph by accident….. Bad, REALLY Bad!

Is it really confirmed that create and edit a championship is not in the game anymore or is it just a rumour?

I really hope they didn't removed this cause it is really needed for the universe mode and for the creation of the brands.

It will be awful to have to use only wwe championships in custom brands.

Create A Championship is temporarily gone but will be back in a patch

It's important to remember that this is still "in theory".

They want to add it back in a patch, but it's also possible that they struggle to do that. Fingers crossed. Hopefully they are able to not only patch belts back in, but also patch a lot of the other things that there are serious problems with. I want to believe that they are committed to doing exactly that. But, I really don't know...

Thanks guys and sorry for missing that, didn't went through the whole Topic since it was 36 pages already and I didn't saw anything about it in the last 2-3 pages I read. :)

Let's hope it will be patched very soon after the release instead of next year!

Archived