The WWE 2k20 Post Embargo Youtube Thread

Rekka_No_Ryo

Yeah the commentary during Hogan's entrance sounds so dumb "Its the leader of the NWO! its Hollywood Hogan!" except its not....

Reminded me when i'd use current Daniel Bryan in 2K19 and the commentary would always go "Its newest member of The Wyatt Family!" acting as if i was using The Wyatt Daniel Bryan in the jumpsuit.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I think the lighting does look better this year. Just comparing it to some 2K19 footage and it looks better and the colors look less washed out. Could just be YouTube.

I don't know what you're looking at but the lighting this year gives the people in entrances zero detail, the lighting plus motion blur also *censored*s up the complete graphic on everything that's shiny like championships or LED boards and makes everything looks like graphic glitches. It looks horrible.

ILJhmld.gif

Pkfgr3x.gif

Why the *Censored* did they remove current Sting and Kane '98!? And they also remove Rock '01 to put him as *censored*ing DLC with the $500 shirt. Now I have to waste 3 caw slots on them.

Also not sure what they were thinking with Hogan. Has his Voodoo Child entrance, with Real American theme, with nWo commentary. It's like they decided to cram all eras of Hogan together with no rhyme or reason. Meanwhile, we got like 5 different Charlottes.

That annoys me too. I'm hoping that CAS still has the parts for classic Kane and the two missing Stings (current and '98)

5 Charlottes and 3 Nikki Bellas is &$*£@# ridiculous.

It's possible to make Kane'98 from current Kane right?

If the '98 Kane clothing parts are in CAS, then yes, easily. If not, its down to the inginuety of the creator community.

So did we not get Riddle's Final Flash Kneestrike? or his powerbomb combo into the Final Flash Kneestrike?

I'm not saying yes or no, as the 101s video shows that nobody seemed to get a video of the full new moves list; what with the first containing stuff like the canadian rack DDT and Feast Your Eyes, while 101s contained the pounce and outside springboards.

The new controls are probably a game breaker for me. What were they thinking?

Why remove Kane '98?

Ughhhhh

Not only that, Kanes attire is nearly 2 years old in this. I have his new attire on PC in last years game that is spot on accurate. Have to laugh when the devs are outdone by modders. Christ.

I've only seen Riddle use the Bro Derek like twice yet there's no Powerbomb into Final Flash ????? it wasn't in Smacktalks' new moves video either

Yeah i was gonna say he's only used the Bro Derek like twice and it made it in, yet the Final Flash Kneestrike didn't make it despite him using it like every match including his debut match where he used the Powerbomb Kneestrike combo.

It's possible to make Kane'98 from current Kane right?

If they have fixed the mask glitches, yes. However they havent been properly fixed in all these years so Im not hopeful. (They were patched one year then left broken again the following year.)

98 kanes mask ends up with downward slanting eyes and the mouthpiece around the chin angles upwards. 03 Kane still has a weird looking bump on his nose (and exposes too much of it). I had to use a PC mod to get around them.

It definitely feels like I was correct in this being a transition game. I'm not as effected as you guys since I run only caws in these games, but hopefully the benefit of improved coding and bug fixing is noticeable to at least make up for some of these issues.

So i am just looking through the attries we have coming and i think i'll just update 2k19 myself. I have aready found Big E, Ali is 2k20 attries on community creations for 2k19. Im officially skiping this Dumpster fire. Have fun everyone.

I really don't know if I should still get the Deluxe or just get the regular edition lol. They better reveal the DLC lineup before release

I changed and pre ordered the standard. Deluxe just doesn't seem worth it.

Archived